Fire

... and a frantic Bada almost crashes into me. She drops her phone from her ear, looking at me like I'm a ghost. She's completely frozen in place. 

"Bada-" Before I can even start my sentence, her lips come crashing on mine leaving me startled. I blink a few times, trying to grasp the situation before I close my eyes and kiss her back. Her large hands hold my face almost as if I would fall apart if she let go. After a good minute we pull apart to get some air. 

"You idiot." She embraces me tightly. "You know what could have happened to you?" A tear drops on my shoulder. Omg, is Bada crying? Because of me? "Aiki called me and said you took off running. Are you out of your mind? You know how dangerous and far this is? God knows what could have happened to you." She sniffles. "All because of me... Because I left you there stranded." The realisation hits her. 

"Bada, I'm fine. I'm here now." I break the hug, looking her deep in the eyes. "I am fine, really. But I would like to get out of these clothes." I joke, glancing at my wet body. Bada and I leave the elevator but before I can take my first step my legs give out. Probably from all the pain of running and that fall likely didn't help either. "BADA." I scream out before I crash to the floor. 

"Edeline." She calls out, turning instantly at my scream. She drops to the floor next to me, looking at me worried. "Your knees. Edeline what happened?" She lifts me from underneath my arms, helping me back on my feet. 

"I fell while running." I gaze at the floor embarrassed. Suddenly I feel myself being swooped up from the floor. Bada's picked me up bridal-style, carrying me to the front door, opening it and walking to my bathroom. She carefully sets me down on the counter next to the sink. 

"Lift up your arms." 

"What?" 

"You heard me, Edeline. Strip." My cheeks flash red and I almost choke on my saliva. I am frozen in place not moving a muscle.

"Lift your arms." Bada sighs. I do as she says and quickly my dress is off my body and laying on the floor. I guess, she regrets her decision as she is now full on staring at my body. It's almost creepy. 

"Are you planning on doing this any longer?" I ask her, smirking.  Who would have thought that I'd make the Bada Lee flustered. Certainly not me. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." She looks away, clearly red-faced. "I'll head out now so that you can shower." She turns around in lightning speed, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible. 

"Bada?" 

"Hm?" 

"I can't shower." 

"Why not?" She faces me again, scrunching her brows. 

"I can't stand, remember? I most likely can't even make it to the shower on my own." I fiddle with my fingers. 

"Oh."  

Without warning Bada takes off her clothes, making the both be only in our underwear now. It's now my turn to stare at her body. She's wearing a black set that's covered in lace and her abs are on full display. Goodness, she is even hotter than normal. 

"Who's staring now, huh?" I can hear her say smugly as she makes her way back to me. I only roll my eyes at her. She's now standing in between my legs and our eyes are at the same height. I can see the desire in her. The urge to touch me, feel me. But she holds herself back. "Wrap your legs around me. I'll hold you while you're showering." 

DISCLAIMER: Sexual content ahead. Read at your own risk. This part is skip-able and won't affect the rest of the story. Meaning you will still be able to read the rest of the story and won't lose any vital information. The only thing you need to know is that they hooked up.  AGAIN, this is a work of fiction and none of this is real. If someone is uncomfy with smut, please skip the rest of this chapter as it will get veryyyyy steamy.