𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ↰

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
𝑳𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...
"𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉?"
'𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔'
■■■■■ 100%
▶︎ ●──── 9:97
(𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.)
.
.
.

"𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

It was a rainy Sunday night. My friend invited me to a house party, I refused at first, but she kept repeating that my crush will be there. I finally agreed for two reasons, the fist because she could shut up from me and the second is that I can see my crush. Leon Kennedy, he's so athletic and attractive. He's the football leaders and all of the girls are hitting on him.

My friend came to my house and picked me to go to the house party. I entered the party and saw so many beautiful girls. If he was here...he will never and I mean never be interested in me with these girls around. I walked further into the house and I saw my crush...kissing another girl in a dim light corner. I immediately recognize that girl. Black hair, red dress...Ada wong. She's the most famous girl in the entire college. My heart sank a bit when I saw that sight, but who am I to stop them kissing?...

(After some hours...)

The party ended. I wanted to go home, but my friend was drunk, and I didn't have the enough money to afford a taxi. As I was thinking for a transportation service, I felt a faint part on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw my...crush?! He was smiling at me with his usual charm. The moonlight from the window made his hair look like a halo, and he looked even more beautiful than ever. He looked at my drunk friend then at me.

"So...is that who's gone drop you home?"
"No, she's drunk and I can't let her drive on this condition."
"Yeah that's what I thought. Hey, want me to drive you home?"
"You don't mind?"
"Yeah, I'm totally fine with it don't worry." He pointed to his motorcycle.

(Some minutes later...)

We were on the road, my arms wrapped around his waist and my head resting on his back. I smelled his cologne, it was a woody-muscular type of smell, but it was still great. He played his hand on my thigh to keep me closer to him and avoiding me falling. Then I heard a loud wheels trying to stop. I looked to my side and saw a strong light and a speeding car coming towards us then the world went black.

"𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed myself laying on the ground and some liquid running on my face. I remembered the car and...Y/n! The first person that came to my head. I looked around and saw her, blood running on her face and blood all over her clothes. I panicked and went to her. I held her close to me as I started calling the car driver to call the ambulance. He immediately took his phone out of his pocket and called the ambulance. They came in no time and took me and Y/n in the back. A nurse treated the wounds in my face and the rest were treating Y/n wounds. We arrived to the hospital and they took her into one of the emergency rooms. I sat down in the waiting room, hoping that she will be alive and okay. I saw two doctors talking to each other. I got up from my seat and went to the doctors.

"Doctor?"
"Yeah, how may I help you?"
"So uh...I have someone who's in one of these rooms and-"
"She has E/C and H/C?"
"Yes yes! Her...Y/n L/n. How is she? Is she alive? Where is she!?"
"She's alive, but she has Amnesia."

My heart started beating rapidly and my mind went blank. My body started shaking. She has...Amnesia. that means that she won't remember anything...what should I do?! The doctor saw the worry, panic, and sadness on my face expression.

"Hey, but if you took her to some familiar places she knows before she got Amnesia, she might remember her past and everything."
"Is that 100% sure?"
"Yeah, I think so. Some people worked and the other half was the opposite, but you try and see what'll happen."
"But doctor, what are her injuries?"
"She has a deep wound on her head and a broken rib."
"H-how?!"
"I don't know...can you explain what happened exactly in the accident?"

I explained to him everything from the A to Z. He sighed and looked at some paper in his hands then looked at me.

"She will stay in the hospital for two weeks and I'd say that you should visit her and talk about her past so she can remember. If she remember anything, even the smallest thing then she is starting to recover."

I thanked the doctor and asked him about Y/n's room. He led me to her room and I opened the door and saw her laying on the bed with million of machines around her and a nurse beside her. The nurse looked at me then got up and walked to me. She told me what the doctor told me and exited the room. I sat down beside her and took her hand into mine and looked at her peaceful and soft face.

I looked at the window to the sound, smell and rain drops appearing on the window. I sat there looking at the window for a while then looked at Y/n. She was snoring quietly as her chest was rising up and falling down. I looked at my watch and it was 11:45 pm. I looked back at her and sighed.

"You'll be all fine and recovered from this Amnesia, Y/n. I promise you with all my heart..."

- to be continued...-

(A/N: This story was inspired by alimybeloved)