𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥 ⇠ ༅

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻

𝑳𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...
"𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅."
'𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒂𝒚.'
■□□□□ 𝟏0%
▶︎ ●──── 10:45
.
.
.

"𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗."

After the movie ended, Leon looked at me then smiled. "Ha? So who held on me for dear life this entire movie?" He chuckled while nudging my arm. "Who is laughing now?!" He said in a teasing manner. Blushing, I look away from him, embarrassed, then down at the floor, trying to escape the intensity of his stare.
"Shut up..." I managed to get out. "Make me." He said with a smirk. "Ugh, why are you this annoying?!" I said as I crossed my arms in annoyances. "Ya gotta handle how annoying I am." He said. Arms crossed and pouting, I glare at the ground. "Ridiculous." I muttered. He chuckled then got up, stretching his body. I can see his muscles moving under his shirt.
Damn...

"Gotta sleep right now. Goodnight."
I waved at him then laid on the couch. I took my phone to message Noah.

Loading messages...

╔══════
Y/n: hiya!

Noah: oh, hey baby.

Y/n: how are you, hun?

Noah: I'm fine, kinda stressed,
but fine.

Y/n: what happened?

Noah: the shift was at night and
I didn't have time to sleep well.
Do you know what made it
worse?

Y/n: what's it?

Noah: you not texting me, like it
was a whole day!

Y/n: I'm sorry, but I was scared
that I'll interrupt you during
your work.

Noah: hmmm... okay I forgive
you, but! You gotta invite me to
show me how sorry you are."

Y/n: what do you want me to
do?

Noah: make me food :).

══════╝

I giggled at his text and replied with an "okay :3.". I sighed and got up from the couch then went to my bedroom.
Ugghhh! What food should I do for him?? I barely know what food he likes or no.
I thought to myself as I entered my room then closed the door. I collapsed on the bed, thinking about Noah, but at the same time I was thinking about Leon.
Why am I thinking about him this much? I have a loving boyfriend and there's no way in h#ll I'm gonna cheat on him. He doesn't deserve this...
I rolled on the bed until I finally went to sleep.

(9:30 am...)

I woke up from some food smell creeping inside my room. I got up while rubbing my eyes and standing up. I stepped outside my room and I can make that the smell were some waffles and eggs. I excitedly rushed downstairs to see Leon cooking all of that while humming softly. I snuck behind him and peeked over his shoulder.
"What are ya cooking?" He looked at me then looked at the pan again. "Damn you scared me." I looked at his fist and saw it gripping in a strong like he was ready to attack. "Hey what's up?" I looked at him concerned. "Oh... just problems." "Ah, wanna talk about them?" "Nah, not right now." "Erm... okay. If you want to take anything off your shoulders just tell me."

He smiled and nodded. I smiled at him then watched him cook. "You really cook." "Yeah, what do you see?" I rolled my eyes playfully. "From when?" "When I was little." I nodded then went to sit in the dining table. After 5 minutes he came while the food then placed the plate in front of me and him. The food looked delicious not gonna lie. "Wow. Didn't know the chef can cook." I said teasingly. He laughed. "At least I can cook." He teased back. I rolled my eyes playfully and started eating breakfast. "So...I'm going out with Noah to a date." He looked at me with a disappoint look.

"𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

"Why?" I said, feeling hurt that she'll leave. "What do you mean by why? I'm gonna hang out with him." I sighed then took a bite of my waffles. "When are you going and coming?" "I'll leave at 4 pm and maybe be back at 8:30 pm?"
I nodded and continued eating. She kept looking at me with confusion written on her face. "Is something wrong?" I shook my head. "No, not at all." "You sure?" "Mhm." She didn't seem convinced, but made it slide anyways.

(After eating breakfast...)

I took all the dishes and went to clean them in the sink. As I was cleaning, Y/n approached me. "Leon." "Hm... yeah?" "Do you want me to go out with Noah or no?" I turned my head and looked at her. "what do you mean by that?" She sighed. "I mean that do you even cool with it when I have out with Noah?" I remaind silent and continued doing the dishes. "Answer me, Leon." "Y/n, I told you that dude gives me weird vibes and I don't know about you okay?" She looked at me then nodded. "Yeah."

She continued staring at my work then walked away.
God Y/n... you're making this difficult on me. Leave that stupid Noah.
I sighed to myself and wiped my hands. I left the kitchen and looked at the clock. 10:15 am. I went upstairs and to my room.
I closed the door and went to my desk, taking out the papers that had my feelings written on. I decided to complete it because I had nothing else to do. I took the pencil and started writing about my love for Y/n and hate for Noah.

As I was writing, I felt something walking towards me. I didn't give it attention and continued writing. "Hey, what's that?" I jumped and covered the papers. I looked around and sae Y/n with a puzzled face. "Heyyy... what's up?" I said, trying to change the subject. "What were you writing?" "Uhhhhhh... nothing?" I said with a nervous smile. "What are you writing? Dairy? Song? Essay?" I shook my head. "Nothing important." "No tell me!" I sighed and collected all the papers, making sure that she doesn't see any. "Leon, please tell me." "Later Y/n." She poured then left the room. I sighed of relief and hid the papers somewhere.
Sorry, but this papers holds a secret from you.

- to be continued...-