𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 ↶

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
𝑳𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...
"𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅."
'𝑻𝑽 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.'
■□□□□ 20%
▶︎ ●──── 10:54
.
.
.

"𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣"

I laid down on my bed, thinking about what I've sawn in the living room. The own thought of it makes me wanna vomit. As I continued laying on my bed, I heard a soft door knock. "Ugh...come in?" I said in curiosity. Who might be behind the door? Is that Y/n or Noah?
As I was thinking, the door noise. Click. I looked towards the door and saw Y/n. She was covered in clothes, but there were visible hickeys on her neck to her jaw. I felt a tingle of jealousy and pain at the same time as I saw them, but I didn't say anything. "Hey... I just wanted to apologise for what you've seen." "It's uhh...alright?" "No-no! It's not alright. I shouldn't do that inside your house."
I can sense the guilt in her tone.

"It's okay." She looked at me for some tew seconds then entered my room. "I told Noah to leave so you can be yourself." "Huh? What do you mean?" "When you came and saw me and him like... the first time, you forced a fake smile and you were like...you know? Not wanting him around." My heart skipped a beat as she said that. Wait... so she knows?? Was my acting not that believable? F#ck. I always knew I should've took acting classes. I thought to myself as I looked at the ground. She  noticed it and felt concern. "Listen... if you  have any issue with Noah, just tell me." "Y/n, I just don't feel comfortable around him and his looks are creepy for me. I don't know about you, but he jus' freaks me."

She looked away, avoiding my gaze then nodded. God I feel so bad. "I'm gonna talk with him... about it-" "NO! uhh- I mean... sigh okay then." She looked at me then smiled slightly "so... how was your time with your best friend?" "Oh- it was great actually. " "that's great! And I apologize for what you've seen earlier." "Hey hey shhh...don't apologize. It's totally normal in relationships, I guess." She nodded again then left the room, closing the door behind her. I rested my head on the pillow and started thinking again. Ugh... I really hate this Noah. Why did he appear in her life!? I decided to take some papers and write all my feeling on it to create some kind of a song? I really hoped that she knows how I feel about her, but we all know that she won't read nor hear this.

(30 minutes later...)

After that I was done. 4 to 7 papers? Not that bad. I stood up and went to check on Y/n. I was scared that things may be awkward between us due to what I've saw. I found myself standing in front of her room's door. I knocked the door gently, and after some few seconds she opened the door with a soft smile creeped on her face. "Hey." "Hi. I thought that I can take you some places that may bring back your memory, and maybe even recover from this stupid Amnesia!" Her smile got even wider as I told her that. "Yeah, that would be great." I smiled as I saw her smile and nodded in agreement. Maybe stuff won't be awkward after all. "Then put em shoes on and let's go!" She chuckled and did as what I've said.

After that she was done, she came to me and I can see the excitement inside her eyes "let's go." We exited the house and started walking. I walked her to the places that I remember seeing her in the past. Some places near the school, maybe she would remember and tells me more about herself, and maybe we even become her best friend. Sadly, she didn't recognize any place, but we didn't give up. "Don't lose hope, you'll hopefully recover." She smiled at me. "Yeah, you're right!" She said. "Now... to forget all about this, wanna get some icecream?"  "Yeah!" I smiled then we both walked to the icecream shop.

(After all that and returning home...)

We stepped inside the house. "Ah...home sweet home." I sighed with relaxation. She smiled then looked at me. "Yeah, I'm sooo exhausted." We both went and sat down on the couch. She looked at me then chuckled. "What's so funny?" I said while chuckling as well. "Is there some icecream on my face or?" "No-no. I just wanna say if you wanna watch a movie together." My heart started beating rapidly with excitement. I immediately nodded. Who would say no to a beautiful woman like her?

"𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗"

I smiled at him then looked at the television screen, thinking about a movie to watch. I then looked at him and smiled. "wanna watch a horror movie?" He smiled. "Yeah sure. You better not cling on me when some sudden jump scare comes on." He said teasingly. "Yeah...no." I said with a small chuckle. "We'll see about that, missy. Let's see who will laugh at last." He said, smirking while nudging my arm. We got some snacks, warm and comfy blankets and sat down one the couch then played the movie (y/n favourite movie.) On. We snuggled under the blankets and our gazes were locked at the screen. I took some glances at him, but then stopped. No Y/n stop. You have a boyfriend and it'll be cheating... but look at his muscles, silky hair and soft...NO NO! Y/N! STOP!

"Hey Y/n? Ya all fine right there?" I snapped out of my thoughts and found myself staring at him. I instantly blushed and looked away from him embarrassed. "S-sorry..." he chuckled. "No don't worry, but what were you thinking about?" "O-oh erm... I was just thinking about Noah and our date tomorrow...?" Leon's smile immediately doped as he looked away, sighing. "Alright." He said. "Hey, are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine... totally fine." I can feel some noticeable jealousy in his tone, but didn't question it. I looked at the screen again and continued thinking about how Leon's reacting every time I mention Noah...

- to be continued...-