𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜 ⊰

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
𝑳𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...
"𝑆𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑒"
'𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅'
■■■■□ 80%
▶︎ ●──── 10:29
.
.
.

"𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

(1:30 am...)

I was sleeping and woke up from a slight shaking by my shoulder. I lifted my head and my eyes met a puzzled expression by Y/n. I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight while keeping looking at her. I could tell she had sooo many to ask.

"Erm...hello?"
"Hey there."
"Do I know you, sir?"
"Wow, forgot me already, huh?"
"Wait, we know each other?"
"Practically yeah."
"Then what's your name?"
"Leon...Leon Kennedy."
"Oh! And I'm- I...uhm."
"Don't try, you won't remember."
"Huh? Why? Did you do something to me?!"
"Chill, what about I tell you your name?"
"Uh, sure?"
"You're Y/n L/n."
"Then how come I don't remember that?"
"It's because you have Amnesia."
"H-huh?! What!?"
"Yeah."
"What happened?!"

As I wanted to tell her what happened, the door cracked and a tall, brunette hair and green eyes nurse had entered the room. He had that sexy smile as he approached me and Y/n. He started checking on Y/n and making sure she's all fine. To be honest...I felt kinda jealous when he touched her arm and forehead. After he was done, he took a small note and wrote some medicines names and gave them to me to buy them. He then introduced himself as Noah, Y/n's personal nurse. After he introduced himself, he waved at us goodbyes and left the room. Y/n looked at me with the biggest smile.

"Oh my god, did you see how nice he is??"
"Yeah, he's really...nice."
"Yeah so anyways, what happened to me?"
"About that. You were in a house party and I was driving you home then bam, a car crashed us and you lost your memory. You have a deep wound in the head, and a broken rib."
"O-oh..."
"Yeah, sorry for that."

We stayed silent for some moments, it was so awkward.
Y/n's eyes wandered around the room then landed on the window. The weather was still rainy. She kept looking through the window as the rain drops were hitting the window and the smell entered, giving the atmosphere some relaxing and calming effect. We didn't talk to each other for 5 seconds before Y/n started talking:

"Sooo, how's my life?"
"What do you mean?"
"Like how was my life inside school, outside school. Family and friends and my grades, statue and like that."
"Oh you mean that. Well let me tell you."

I tried my best to answer all her questions. It was quiet hard due to that I'm not that close to her. I didn't answer none of her family questions and when she questioned about that, I just told her that you don't talk about them often, she did seem convinced and nodded. After answering all her questions about her past life, she started asking me about my life. I answered all of her questions as well. All her questions were answered so the rook went silent again. I looked at my watch and it was 1:56 am.

After 5 minutes of silent she laid down on the bed and looked at me. A soft, warm smile was creeped on her lips. That smile gave me sort kind of chill inside my body.

"When am I leaving the hospital?"
"The doctor said after two weeks."
"Dang that's long. Anyways, what's the time?"
"1:58 am."
"Ahha."

She closed her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep. Well I couldn't sleep so I stayed up, watching Y/n as she slept, her face was so cute and peaceful. I smiled to myself and leaned back on the chair and I drifted into slumber as well.

"𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

(2:15 am...)

I moved in bed, feeling a bit uncomfortable. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock and it was 2:15 am. It's soooo early! Ugh! I groaned to myself and slowly tried to sit up, but the broken rib make it hard and painful. I managed to sit on the edge of the bed and looked over at Leon. He wouldn't mind, right? I got up to walk to the window. As I stood on my feet, I felt a pair of two muscular arms wrapped around my body and pulled me to the bed again. I loked at Leon and his icy blue eyes were piercing my eyes.

"It's not good for you to walk with your injuries."
"I just want to look at the rain from up close-"
"Just tell me and I'll carry you to the window."
"Y-you won't mind?"
"Yup, you're light as a feather so it's easy to carry you."

I hesitantly nodded. He got up and carried me carefully to the window. Carrying me with one hand and the other was dragging a chair along. He placed the chair in front of the window and sat me in front of the window. He sighed and looked throughout the window.

"What about when you leave this hospital come to my house?"
"Why? Don't I have a home?"
"You do- but I don't know the directions and like that."
"Ahha, will your family mind me in your home?"
"I don't have a family."
"I-I...sorry."
"Nah don't worry."
"If you say so."

He smiled at me as we continued looking through the window, then I looked at him.

"If I don't know my house's place and so do you. Doesn't my other friends know?"
"Eh...I think so yeah."
"And if I'm here with Amnesia, why didn't my family check on me? Are we in a fight or something?"
"As I told you before Y/n...you don't talk about your family soooo often. You rarely do."
"Ah yeah sorry."
"Don't apologise. It's okay"

He gave me a comforting smile and rubbed my back in circles. His touch was so soft and gentle that made me relax under his touch. He bended down and whispered into my ear:

"I promise you that I'll get your memory back."

- to be continued...-