𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ⋆𓂃

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
𝑳𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...
"𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒅."
'𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒄𝒚.'
■■■□□ 50%
▶︎ ●──── 5:35
(𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.)
.
.
.

"𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

I turned around and saw Noah yelling at Y/n, talking about how dare she hang out with me instead of him. I can see the fear in y/n's eyes. I walked to them and pulled y/n behind me, protecting her from this freak. He couldn't handle it anymore and started screaming at me.

"You b#tch! Who the f#ck are you to steal my girlfriend away from me?!" He said in a loud voice that all the crowd stared at us. I held
y/n tightly as she was shivering from this situation. I took a deep breath and tried to talk to him in a calm tone. "Noah, it's not what it looks like. We're just having a friendly hangout, right y/n?" I turned to her and she immediately nodded. "Yes, Noah. It is." She said with a shaky voice.

He totally ignored that and continued shouting like crazy. "That what a cheater would say! Y/n! I can't believe that you'll ruin our relationship!" As he was yelling, Carlos was trying to pull him away. "Dude stop!" Carlos screamed at him. He pushed Carlos away and came towards us. I stepped back and kept an eye on y/n. He reached his hand and held y/n's wrist tightly. She screamed and tried to pull away as I was helping her.

"You motherf#cker! Leave her alone." And as excepted, he ignored and pulled her towards him and started shaking her aggressively. I couldn't bear the sight and punched his face. He let go of her as they both fell on the ground. I ran to y/n to check of she's okay while he was groaning on the floor. As I was helping y/n he got up and walked quickly to us. Y/n saw him and screamed to me: "behind you!" I turned around and grabbed his fist.

He took his other fist and punched me on the face. I yelled to Carlos to take y/n away and he did. I pushed him away and got up. He looked at me and a fight started, a punch from here, a kick from there. I was punching and kicking with all force, I didn't care if he died, he was hurting y/n. Then 2 men came and pulled us away from each other. His face was covered in blood along with bruises and blood on his clothes. I came out with a bleeding nose and a wound on the side of my head.

Eventually, he was taken to the hospital, but thankfully that no one called the police. Y/n ran to me and hugged me from behind, crying as she saw all the blood and stuff. "Oh my god! Are you okay?!" He said as she turned me around and started checking on me. "I'm fine, y/n. But are you okay?" She nodded as she continued checking on me.

"I am fine..." she said then wiped the blood off my face by her sleeves. "You need to go to the hospital!" She told me. "No y/n... I'm fine, don't worry." I tried to tell her. "Don't worry?! You're bleeding and you're telling me to not  worry?!" She turned her head to Carlos and told him to take me to the hospital. He nodded then we three exited the restaurant and to Carlos' car.

We hopped in and he drove to the hospital. After 20 minutes or so, we arrived to the hospital. Both me and y/n hopped out and went inside. As soon as the nurse saw the blood, she took me to the emergency room and started treating my wound. Y/n was waiting outside the emergency room, waiting patiently.

"𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

After some while, the nurse came out of the room and called me. I came running to her and asked her about Leon. She said he was fine but: "you need to pay attention to him. Give him the medicines in the exact time I'll give you and make sure that he drinks so much water."

I nodded and thanked her. She allowed me to go see him so I did, I opened the door and saw him staring into the blue. "Leon...?" I said quietly. He turned to me and smiled gently. "Y/n..." he said as he invited me to sit beside him so I did. "Leon, you know that the fight was dangerous, he literally hit you with an alcohol bottle!"

I said but thankfully that it didn't break on his head, if that happened I think that he will have brain damage. "But it didn't break so it's okay." He tried to calm me down. "I don't care if it broke or no! You came out bleeding. That's dangerous, Leon understand!" He sighed then nodded. "Okay, don't worry. No more fights now today on." I sighed then nodded.

"Alright." He nodded and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "What about Noah? Are you breaking up with him or anything?" I remaineded silent then shook my head: "I don't uh... I didn't." He looked at me with a disappointed look. "Didn't? Why? Are you scared of him? If you are I can protect you don't worry." I shook my head once again. "It's not like that, it's just that I still love him."

He was shocked, I can see that in his eyes. "Y-you're... YOU'RE STILL INLOVE WITH THAT FREAK?!" I looked away. "H-he misunderstood me so that's why he was acting like this!" He sighed and shook his head. "Oh y/n... you got a sweet heart that's not by your side." I sighed and looked at him. "I should go and check on him." He remaineded silent and removed his arm from my shoulders. "You do you." He said quietly.

I stood up and left the room, calling Noah to know where he is. As I collected all the informations. I exited the entire hospital and stopped a taxi and went to the hospital Noah was in. As I arrived and asked about his room, I went to him and he was so sad and hurt. "Why did you do this to me, y/n? Why did you do this to us!?" I looked down at the floor. "I swear I didn't cheat. It's just that the hangout was between friends!"
I said a I remember something... Leon was with a... woman. I think I saw Leon kissing a woman... but when?..uh I don't remember. I stopped mid-sentence and continued again.

"And plus! Leon has a girlfriend!" He was shocked when he heard that, almost that he was rejected. "He... has a girlfriend?" He asked me quietly. "Yeah." He sighed and looked away. "I'm so sorry that I've shouted at you, I should've trusted you." He said with an apologetic tone. "It's okay... I forgave you anyway." I said, smiling softly. He smiled and embraced me into a tight hug. I hugged him backa and continued stop thinking of how I remembered a woman with Leon and why Noah was sad when I mentioned that Leon had a girlfriend.

- to be continued...-

(A/n: I'll publish a new book that's called (reality.) And that book will only have the introduction of the story and how will my au be working. Chapter 1 won't be published until (that one party.) Is done. Thank you for your time.
:3.

{Make sure to read (reality.)'s introduction :)}

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 .✦ 〚 𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅𝒚 × 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 〛On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara