𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 »

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
𝑳𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...
"𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉."
'𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒊𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅'
■■□□□ 40%
▶︎ ●──── 10:48
.
.
.
"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

After they had their break, Leon gave the phone back to Y/n and excused himself to leave for important stuff. Leon left so it was
Y/n alone.

"𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

Leon wasn't here so it was my opportunity. I took my phone and texted Noah to come over.

(After 2 hours...)

I was sitting in the living room, waiting patiently for Noah, until I heard door knocking noises. I got up from the couch and went towards the front door then opened it. After the door opened, it revealed a smiling Noah. There he was wearing a white buttoned shirt and black pants, his body language was distinctly furtive. His hands seemed to be clutching something, which he kept hidden behind his back, with a sexy smile that made my heart flutter so bad. Damn I love this man.

"Hey there, sweetie." He said with a soft voice. "Hello, whatcha got behind your back, huh?" I said with a small chuckle. "It's a surprise, my love." He then moved his arms to reveal a bouquet of roses. I smiled gently as I felt my cheeks starting burning. He bended down and planted a warm kiss on my forehead. I pulled him inside the house and closed the door behind me. I sat him down on the couch then sat beside him while smiling softly.
His gave wandered around the place then they landed on my eyes.

"You didn't tell me that your house was this luxurious, baby." I felt a little bad for lying to him.
"So, is there any reason for me coming here. Being the clingy type, huh? It's not like I mind."
"Should there be a reason for me loving you?" "I can't argue with that." We both laughed then he placed his hand on my thigh and started stroking it gently. I felt goosebumps, but it immediately got replaced by a feeling of comfort and relaxation. My cheeks speared a dark shade of red as I smile curved on my lips.

As me and Noah were chatting, I heard the door lock click... the door opened and then swung to the side to reveal Leon. He looked at us then stared for some while before breaking his cold expression with a forced smile. "Hey there, Y/n and...Noah." Noah smirked as he saw him in his sight "Hi there, Leon." His smile immediately dropped as he walked further inside the house and went upstairs to his room.
"Damn, that man is definitely on thin ice" Noah said while chuckling to himself. "Yeah...I'm sure he does." I said, not really paying attention to him nor what he's saying. My mind was all around Leon and why he's acting like this.

"𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

I went upstairs to get ready. Chris invited me to his house, saying that me got me a song surprise.
I knew it was that "Redfeild bloodline" song. After I got ready, I went downstairs. "I'm going to one of my friends house." "Okay, take care of yourself!" Y/n said with a soft smile that made my heart flutter, but me remembering that she is taken and with a man named Noah?? Nah. I exited the house and rode my motorcycle then drove off to Chris' house.

(After 3 hours...)

I left Chris' house, almost cringing from his song, but not gonna lie I had a great time. I hoped on my motorcycle and drove off to my house, praying that Noah left but my wishes were so far away from what's happening...

(After 20 minutes)

I parked inside the garage and went to the front door. As I was searching for my keys, I was hearing some noises but I couldn't tell what it was. After I found the keys and the front door then my gazed upon them. My body was enveloped in a freezing numbness. They were...hooking up on my couch, in the middle of my house?! My heart began to race and my mind spun with confusion. Despite the sinking sensation in my stomach. Suddenly their eyes met mine. My mouth felt dry as they both bore into me with a look of pure unbridled shock.

It was if they had suddenly stumbled upon an revelation. Their eyes winded, breaths in their throats, and their mouth was hung agape. I couldn't even talk. As Y/n peered at me with huge-wide eyes and parted lips, her voice came out in a half-shriek, half-sob. "Leon...?!" She exclaimed. The fear and disbelief in her expression were palpable, as if she couldn't process the very sight of me right in front of her.

The abrupt movement caught me off guard, and I let out a soft gasp. Immediately, I turned away to give them some privacy, but I continued to hear the rustling of fabric and the quiet, hushed tones of their conversation. The room was filled with a palpable tension, and it was as if the air itself was heavy with their unspoken emotions. There was an undeniable sense of guilt and remorse on both their parts, and the atmosphere was utterly suffused with embarrassment and shame.

*For a moment, I could only stand there as my mind struggled to comprehend the situation before me. Finally, I let out a stunned murmur of my own name, as if to remind myself that this was not some bizarre dream. Y/n jumped off of Noah, her face flushed with embarrassment and a sense of shame. As we all tried to recover from the awkward moment, she muttered an apology and covered herself with a nearby blanket.

I raced down the hall, my heart pounding in my chest, my mind racing with a million thoughts. As I reached my room, I flung the door open and slammed it shut behind me, locking it for good measure. I collapsed onto my bed, utterly consumed by the sheer magnitude of what I had just seen. The visions played out in my mind over and over again like some twisted nightmare, each one more vivid and haunting than the last. "F#ck..." I muttered under my breath.

- to be continued...-