𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 ⋆⤶

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
𝑳𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...
"𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏"
'𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑛𝑑'
■■■□□ 60%
▶︎ ●──── 5:35

"𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

Throughout these 2 weeks, Leon was visiting Y/n 24/7. Even staying the night with her, and her relationship with Noah became more than just formal, it became friendship. Leon didn't like the idea of Y/n friending Noah and felt like something was off with that Noah, but ignored it anyway. His priority was to see Y/n happy. After those 2 weeks were over, Leon invited Y/n to come and stay in his house until her 100% cured from Amnesia.

The both of them went to Leon's house or should I say a mansion. Y/n stood in front of it, shocked and amazed by how big and beautiful this mansion was. Leon invited her in, and they went inside the mansion.

I chuckled to myself as I saw the amazement inside her eyes. We continued walking inside. Her eyes wandering around every spot. The living room, the kitchen, the back yard, Everything.

"Is all this place for you?"
"Yeah, it is."
"All of this mansion?!"
"Mhm."
"I'm sorry, but why would you live in a place like this while you're just a single pair person and your family are..."
"Yeah, I know it's a bit complicated-"
"What do you mean by complicated? I meant like don't you feel lonely? I feel so sorry and bad for you."
"No worries, I'm used to it."

Her face softens and saddens a bit, but she just nodded. After I finished touring her inside and showing her where she's gonna be staying, we were in the kitchen making dinner. She wanted to try the new pasta and chicken and I didn't stop her, it was fun from my view. So we started and not gonna lie we did alot of mistakes, but we did the dish and it was delicious. She sat down in the dining table and I placed a plate in front of her and placed one to myself. I sat across her and started eating."Mmm...This is delicious!"

"I know right? Must give credits to the chef." "Oh yeah right. You did all the work after all" we both chuckled and continued eating. I couldn't help but look at her. She was soft, beautiful and pretty kind. I shook my head and continued eating. Leon stop thinking about it, she would love me at all, maybe she doesn't feel the same? No. I'm not ruining this friendship by a stupid mistake of mine. We continued eating there in silence, a comfortable silence actually.

(After dinner, 12:30 am...)

"𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

I was laying on my side, texting Noah with a smile on my face. He was my first friend I knew after Amnesia, not denying that I got thousands of texted from numbers I don't know, so I didn't answer them. While talking with Noah, he started hinting that he wants this friendship to be something more, Something bigger. I ignored the hints that he had a crush on me, but I started falling slowly into his trap. He started telling me "i love you" "you're pretty" "stunning" and all of those lies.

( 9:30 am...)

I woke up to a slight shake on my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Leon's piercing eyes looking at mine. He smiled and leaned back. "Good morning, Y/n" I groaned and covered myself with the blankets. He chuckled and removed the blankets off my face, I took a deep breath before speaking "you know my personal nurse, Noah?" I said with a smile "yeah, what's up with em?" "Me and him are officially dating!"

"𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

My heart stopped. I looked at her shocked and hurt and most of them, jealousy. They were burning within me, but I tried my best not to show it and pretend that I'm happy for her. "Oh my?! That's such a good news!" "Thanks...I didn't thought that we'll become official, like it have been only 2 weeks." I nodded in agreement and got up. "Well, I'm gonna make some breakfast. Wanna join?" She hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom. "Yeah, I'll just clean myself and gonna be downstairs." I hummed in response and went down to make breakfast. As I was making it, I remember her saying them getting official. Everytime I remember, everytime my jealousy and rage grow more and more.

I cracked the eggs and started making the pancake mixture and went to butter the pan. I heard quiet footsteps coming from upstairs to downstairs. I turned around and saw Y/n walking towards the kitchen, half asleep then sat down on the chair. I continued making the pancakes, eggs and some hash browns.

After 20 minutes I placed the plate in front of her, filled with pancakes and other stuff. She looked at me and smiled lazily. "Thank you." "No problem. Want anything to drink?" "Maybe tea would be enough." I nodded in response and went to prepare the tea. As I was making the tea I heard Y/n giggling. I looked at her and saw her texting in the phone. Sigh, its its obviously that brunette boy. Ugh can't he leave her alone like god damnit!

I calmed myself and gave her the tea mug. She placed the mug beside her and continued texting. I got slightly flustered and took the phone off her hands. "Hey!" "I'll give it back to you if you started eating. Whoever you're texting can wait." She looked at me then nodded and started eating. I sat beside her, sipping on my coffee. Feeling my hand buzzing multiple times due to the texts but ignored them.

- to be continued...-