𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ツ⇠

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
𝑳𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...
"𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆."
'𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒂𝒚.'
■□□□□ 𝟏0%
▶︎ ●──── 5:35
.
.
.

"𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

I left the room, angry but also curious about what Leon is writing. I sighed and decided to give him privacy because he wanted that I guess.
I went to my room and took my phone and texted Noah. He was active but took around 10 minutes to reply. I didn't think about it at all and started messaging him and some plans we'll do when both of us have fee time.

After finishing the chat with him, I've heard a soft knocking against my door. "Come in." As I said that, Leon slowly opened the door and looked at me. "Uh... I'm sorry that I've pushed you away, but I don't people seeing my stuff." I nodded, completely understanding him. "No worries, Leon. I totally understand." He looked down for a bit then looked at me, locking the gaze for a while before smiling.

"That's good to hear." I hummed in response. He stood there for a while then started speaking: "hey, I wanna go out in a ride with my motorcycle, care to join me?" My eyes sparkled and he could see that. He chuckled then nodded. "So do I take that as a yes?" "Man ofcourse! Let's goo!" I said as I jumped out of my bed. He giggled softly and looked at me. "Hey hey, calm down." "When are we going anyway?" He looked at his wrist watch then looked at me. "It's now 5:20 pm so maybe 6:30 pm?" I nodded agreement.

"Alright. That's good." He nodded then left. I sighed happily then went to my closet, searching for what I want to wear. Hm... maybe wear a minimal outfit? No... it's quiet a lot. Uh... maybe chic outfit will be better. Yeah, it is.
I took out a black crop top with long sleeves and a white boot cut jeans pants. I ironed then and applied some perfume to them.
I looked at the clock and it was 5:36 pm. There's a bit long time... let's text Noah! I smiled as I took my phone, it didn't took me a moment to unlock it to a popped up notification from Noah.

I clicked on the notification and it took me to the message chat. What he said that he changed the date time and he wants it to be 6:30 pm due to his work time. I apologized to him and told him that I'm going out with Leon, he took a while to reply then wrote "k." I completely ignored the dry text and a thought hit my mind. Is he jealous? To be honest, I loved his jealousy towards me and thought that it was a sign for our lovely bond.

Anyways, I placed the phone away and wore my clothes, applying more perfume and simple makeup. I fixed my hair then looked at the time 6:05 pm. I left my room and went downstairs and saw Leon sitting down on the sofa, completely ready. I walked to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and saw me.

"𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣."

I turned around and literally saw an angel. Her hair was perfect, her makeup was simple and pretty and her outfit... oh my lord it was beautiful and stunning. I snapped out of my thoughts and shot her a warm smile. "You look stunning." She smiled back at me and hopped on the sofa. "Thanks. You look handsome as well." My cheeks felt warm as I heard her compliment. "Thank you, Y/n." She nodded happily and leaned back on the couch. "So it's like 6:10 pm right now. Wanna go out early?" She suggested.

I liked her idea and nodded in approval. "Alright then." I stood up and extended my hand for her. She took my hand and stood up. Not gonna lie I've felt the butterflies going crazy inside my stomach. We left the house and went to the garage. I took out an extra helmet and gave it to her. She smiled and gladly wore it.

I hopped on the motorcycle and she sat behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my back. "Okay are you ready?" I asked as she replied: "yes yes! I'm so reaaady!" I chuckled at her excitement and started the motorcycle, driving off. As we drove, I can smell her perfume. This woman is perfection.

We stopped at an famous chicken restaurant and hopped from the motorcycle and she followed. We went towards the door and I opened it for her. She smiled and stepped in. "Such a gentleman." "That's how I got raised, eh?" We both chuckled as we entered, the place was filled with a crowd of people. We sat down at a table. As she was reading the menu, I was looking around and saw someone familiar... hold up, isn't that Noah? With Carlos?! I stared at them with a shocked and a puzzled expression. Y/n noticed my face expression and looked at where I'm looking and saw them.

"Wait... ain't that Noah?" "Yeah, it is." She looked at him for a while then looked at me. "Just ignore him and let's enjoy our hangout." I looked at her then nodded. "Alright." The waiter came and took our orders then left. As we were waiting for him, we were chatting and laughing. I took a last glance at Noah and saw him already staring at us, seeing the jealousy in his eyes made me feel good.

The waiter came with our orders and we started eating and enjoying our time together and Noah didn't like it. I looked at him with a smirk then turned to Y/n with an innocent smile. After finishing, we decided to go get some dessert. As I was about to leave, she held my arm and pulled me close to her. "Hey, ain't we gotta say hi to him? I mean he's my boyfriend after all and he already saw us." I felt sick when she called him her boyfriend. "You go sat hi to him, he's your boyfriend." She looked at me then left to say hi to him. I turned around then I've heard his yelling.

- to be continued...-