Seoul Searching

Hello to all my fellow hoes!

I'm finally here with another chapter. I am so sorry it has taken so long for it. Since the world has gotten somewhat back to "normal" it has been much more difficult to find time to write.

However, I have also been working on I'll Be Home for Christmas and Neighbors and hope to update them soon as well!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and patience.

Please leave comments if you can. You have no idea how much it motivates me to read them!

Borahae, Cher 💜

After dessert, everyone retired to the living area to relax and chat.

"So, do you beautiful ladies have any plans tomorrow?", Yoongi asked, flashing his irresistible, gummy smile.

Y/D/N couldn't hide her blush at being called beautiful.

"Not as of yet. Y/D/N and I were just kind of going with the flow. Why? Did you have something in mind, Yoongi?"

"Well, I thought that maybe Hob-ah and I could give you a tour of Seoul, like we promised."

Y/D/N perked up at the suggestion.

"That sounds amazing, Yoongi, but isn't that kind of risky; what if you're recognized?"
Y/D/N asked.

"Nah, we'll take security with us. They'll hang back a bit so as to not cramp our style. We go out often and our Korean fans are pretty laid back. They're usually very respectful of our personal space for the most part."

"Wait! I've got an idea! What if we spend the afternoon sightseeing and then we can hit Lotte World after it closes for the night?!?"

Y/N looked at her fiancé with wide eyes.

"After it closes??"

"Sure, jagiya. We do it all the time! I'll just shoot a quick text to our manager right now and have him set it up. Ooh, how about we go for lunch at Yoojung Sikdang first?"

Y/D/N bounced excitedly on the couch, unable to contain her excitement.

"Isn't that the place that you guys used to eat at before you debuted?"

"Yup, it's still our favorite place to go in Seoul. The owners are so nice. If we call ajumma and ajusshi ahead of time, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to accommodate us."

"Should we invite the rest of the guys, Hob-ah?"

"How about we have them meet us at Lotte World? I'd like to spend some time, just the four of us, if that's okay?"

Hoseok turned to Y/N and smiled. She felt her heart flip-flop in her chest as it did every time he gave her that beautiful, heart-shaped grin.

"That sounds perfect, baby."

Y/N leaned in and pressed a kiss to Hoseok's soft lips. He quickly wrapped an arm around her neck, keeping her from pulling away so he could extend the kiss.

"Ugh, not again. I think that's my cue to head out."

Y/D/N pouted over at Yoongi, not wanting him to go. She reached out and grabbed his forearm, stopping him from getting up.

"Aww, do you have to leave so soon? I was hoping we could watch a movie tonight, just the two of us."

When Yoongi saw the pleading look on
Y/D/N's face, he felt his heart squeeze. He was so whipped for this girl, there was no way he could deny her anything.

"Sure, little one. We could do that."

"Mom, is it okay if Yoongi and I watch a movie in my room?"

"Of course, sweetie. Hoseok and I are gonna head to bed anyway. I'm pretty tired after all that shopping today."