Playing To Win...

Hoseok did as he was told and undid each button very slowly and carefully. He kept his eyes locked on Y/N, he pulled his shirt from his jeans, stripped his arms from the sleeves and tossed it to the side. He stood quietly, awaiting further instructions...

Y/N casually sipped from her wine glass while her eyes raked over Hoseok's toned chest and settled on his rock hard abs. She crossed her legs, trying to look unfazed by the sight of his amazing body but the tops of her thighs were already slick with her arousal. She had to be careful not to lose control. The game had just begun...

She could see his chest heaving as he struggled to keep his composure.

Y/N placed her glass down, stood up and proceeded to unbutton her blouse. Hoseok's eyes were trained on her every movement like a predator stalking his prey. The last button gave way to reveal a turquoise colored lace bra. She picked up her wine again and sauntered over to Hoseok.

He was still gawking at the blue lace peeking through her shirt...fuck, he hoped that under those tight jeans were matching panties! His mouth was painfully dry and he swallowed hard to try and get some relief.

"Hmm...you look thirsty, baby. Maybe you need a drink. Here, have some wine."

Y/N took a sip from her glass and pressed her wet lips against Hoseok's, he willingly opened his mouth and she transferred the wine from her mouth to his and he swallowed, not wasting a single drop. His tongue darted out to lick the remaining wine from her luscious, full lips.

"Mmm..delicious, jagi...but I'm still thirsty."

Y/N grinned mischievously and handed him the glass. She licked her lips as her eyes locked with his.

"I'm suddenly feeling awfully parched as well, baby."

Hoseok took a sip of wine, carefully placed the glass down on the vanity then mirrored Y/N's previous actions. The cool wine flowed into her mouth and she swallowed it greedily...a throaty moan left her lips as it evolved into a searing kiss. His hands brushed back the fabric of her blouse and cupped her breasts over the lace. The contact snapped her back into the moment and she quickly stepped back, leaving Hoseok confused.

"Keep your hands to yourself mister...you can look but don't touch!"

Hoseok's eyes were filled with lust, he wanted her...NOW! He was ready to tear her clothes to shreds and take her hard and fast but he decided to let her have her fun for now. He let his hands rest at his sides and smirked evilly at her, biting his lip.

"As you wish, jagiya."

Y/N approached him again with a wicked look in her eyes. She placed her hands on his chest then leaned in and licked his lips. He groaned, hands twitching at his sides as he fought the urge to touch her. Her plump lips left tiny kisses over his beautifully sculpted jawline and over to his neck. She covered his neck in hot, open mouthed kisses, working her tongue in circles. She could feel his pulse throbbing beneath the surface of his skin.

Her nails lightly raked down his chest, she delighted in feeling the muscles twitch under her touch. He sucked in a desperate breath through his teeth.

"Ah, s-shit jagi!"

Y/N gently pinched his nipples, then bent to take one in her mouth. Her tongue circled lazily around it. He groaned as she dragged her warm, wet tongue over to the other and sucked hard, then took it between her teeth and nipped at the hardened bud then pulled gently.

Hoseok's head fell back as a gutteral moan erupted from somewhere deep within. She continued to drag her nails slowly down his abs, dancing over the peaks and valleys until they reached the waistband of his jeans. Her eyes locked with his while she slid her hand beneath the barrier and palmed him over his tight briefs. His rock hard cock jumped beneath her touch as she continued to rub and gently massage him.