🌞Good Morning, My Sunshine🌞

The morning sun peeked through the curtains, gently waking Y/N.

She stretched lightly then turned to look at Hoseok...his hair was mussed from sleeping. It was longer now, which she loved, and the fringe covered his eyes a bit. His full lips were parted slightly and just begging to be kissed! Her heart swelled as she took in the sight before her.

He truly was truly beautiful to behold...

Y/N quietly slipped out of bed, stepped into her slippers, pulled on her robe and padded softly towards the kitchen to make coffee. She reached for a mug and poured herself some, adding just the right amount of milk and sugar. The tantalizing scent filled her nostrils and she inhaled deeply. She lifted the steaming mug up to her lips, blew on it lightly and took a long, satisfying sip.

"Mmm, nectar of the gods...", she said aloud.

The fact is, after last night, she desperately needed the caffeine!

The long flight left her bone tired but her desire for Hoseok was greater than her need for sleep.

Three orgasms?!? She shuttered just thinking about it. Her body was a little sore but it was worth it!

She walked over to the living area and sat by the window, taking in the breathtaking view of Gyeongbokgung Palace.

The aroma of the coffee drifted into the bedroom and Hoseok began to stir...he opened his eyes and took in his surroundings for a moment.

With all the traveling that he did, it wasn't unusual for him to be confused when he would wake in the morning.

Suddenly he remembered and sprung from the bed...Y/N was here!!!

The weeks apart from each other were hard but they were together now and soon, Y/N and Y/D/N would be moving here so they could start their new life together! Hoseok's heart felt so full!

This incredible woman and her daughter gave him new purpose and brought so much happiness into his life, he could scarcely believe that all this was really happening...

His nose led him to the freshly brewed coffee and he poured himself a cup. He quietly walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, when he saw her.

Y/N was sitting by the window, wrapped in her fluffy bathrobe, just sipping her coffee...blissfully unaware of his presence. Hoseok leaned against the door frame, just admiring her for a moment. God, she was beautiful, literally breathtaking! The morning sunlight cast a glow over her, making the golden highlights in her hair shine...she looked angelic.

She was smiling to herself and he wondered what she was thinking about. He watched as both of her tiny hands wrapped around the mug, lifted it up to her full lips and took a sip.

His mind drifted back to last night and how she completely surrendered to him...to his touch. It was nothing like he had ever experienced with anyone. She trusted him enough to push aside all her insecurities and self doubt and really let go. The way she was able to tell him exactly what she wanted him to do to her...

Fuck...that was the sexiest thing ever!

Hoseok pulled himself away from his thoughts and back into the moment. He felt an overwhelming urge to hold her in his arms and bury his face in her hair, inhaling her scent.

He quietly walked so as not to startle her and stopped a few feet from where she was sitting.

"Well, good morning, beautiful..."

Y/N turned her head, flashed him a dazzling heart stopping smile, then hopped off the chair and hugged him tightly.

"Good morning, baby!"