👼😈 The angel and the devil 👼😈

Y/N laid back into the cool sheets, her breathing quickened as his lips covered hers. The kiss was tender and sweet, she could feel the immense love he had for her in it. He pulled back and began to suck gently on her neck, her hips bucked at the intense pleasure.

Hoseok's hand began to slowly move down her soft body until he reached her dripping wet center. He rubbed her first, over her lace panties, then pushed them to the side. Her back arched off the bed as he inserted two fingers deep inside her. He could feel her velvet walls close in around them as he pumped them in and out. She moaned softly and lightly raked her nails down his back.

"Ahh, Hoseok! Kiss me, please!", she panted.

He groaned as her mouth immediately opened and he slid his tongue in. He kissed her hard and deep, earning loud and whiny moans from her...all at once he broke the kiss and pulled his fingers out of her.

She whined and wondered why he stopped all contact so suddenly.

His eyes took on a look that she had never seen before...dark and mysterious. The intensity of his stare made her quiver and she found it hard to breathe.

"H-Hoseok??"

He brought his slick fingers, up to his mouth but stopped and just looked at them. His hand traveled up to her mouth and she instinctively opened it, assuming he wanted her to taste herself...but instead, he traced her lips with them until they were glossy and wet with her own juices.

Her heart began to beat erratically and she whimpered, just waiting for his next move.

Hoseok leaned in and licked her lips, moaning as he did. He closed the distance between them and kissed her slowly and sensually. His tongue swirled around hers and she moaned, tasting herself.

The whole act was incredibly erotic...

Hoseok continued to kiss her as his fingers entered her once more. He could feel her wetness gush over them, her hips thrust up...desperately trying to gain more friction.

But he pulled them out, yet again, leaving her feeling confused and frustrated.

Hoseok broke the kiss and she immediately ached for his lips to be on hers again! His fingers crept up her body, not touching it but gliding just above the surface. Y/N felt like she would spontaneously combust at any moment...he owned her right now, every inch of her cried out for his touch!

Y/N closed her eyes to try to steady her racing heart...she gasped loudly as she felt his fingers circling around her nipple, coating it in her sex. Her eyes flew open just in time to see his tongue poke through his kiss swollen lips and swirl around her hard peak.

"Fuck, baby!!!"

Hoseok laughed devilishly as he stared into her eyes, seeing the desire present in them. His hand once again dipped into her tight, wet heat then painted her other nipple. He locked his lips around her and sucked it hard and deep into his hungry mouth.

"Hoseok, please...Oh, God!!"

He pulled his mouth off her, with an audible pop.

"Mmm, yes jagi? What's the matter?"

His eyes never left hers as his hot, wet mouth alternated between each nipple, sucking and biting on each one.
Teasing her relentlessly...

"Baby...please...ahhh!"

"Please what?? Hmm?? You need to tell daddy exactly what you want...word for word."

She felt her cheeks heat up. When Hoseok, talked dirty to her, it drove her fucking crazy with desire but she was a little leery about doing it herself.