🍷Have a Drink on Me🍷

Hoseok placed the bottle of wine and glasses on a small table that was adjacent to the tub. He stepped in first and settled back, then helped her in. Thankfully the heated tub kept the water warm for them so they were able to enjoy their bath as long as they wanted. Y/N relaxed back into him, his strong arms wrapped around her tightly, as their legs intertwined. She sighed contentedly... being in his arms was truly her favorite place to be.

Y/N reached over and grabbed their glasses of wine and handed Hoseok his. They clinked them together and both took a long, slow sip. A comfortable silence settled around them and for a while they just cuddled in the warmth of the water as they drank their wine.

"Jagiya..."

She tipped her head up to look at him.

"Hmm?"

"I want you to know that I meant everything I said earlier.

Hoseok cupped her cheek. Y/N closed her eyes and nuzzled into his touch.

"I love everything about you, angel...from your beautiful face..."

He leaned in and peppered her face with soft, sweet kisses.

"...to your incredibly hot body..."

His fingers trailed slowly from her neck, down the side of her body, finally resting on the curve of her hip where he drew circles on her soft skin with his thumbs.

She shivered under his gentle touch.

"...but above all that, I love your generous, kind heart. You're absolutely perfect and I am honored to call you mine. I love you so much, Y/N and I will spend the rest of my life showing you just how much I do."

Y/N repositioned herself so she was sitting across his legs and slung one arm around his neck. Her fingers toyed with the wet strands of his hair as she leaned in and brushed her lips against his.

"And I love you to the moon and back, Hoseok! Thank you, for loving and accepting me as I am. You have no idea how much that means to me, baby. I spent so many years trying to be "the perfect wife", then one day I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize myself anymore. I lost who I was...but every day I spend with you, I feel a piece of myself returning. Thank you for helping me to feel whole again..."

Y/N leaned forward and pressed her lips against Hoseok's. She nibbled gently on his bottom lip and sucked it into her mouth slightly. A throaty growl resounded off the bathroom walls as she slid her tongue between his plush lips. She dominated the kiss and he was more than happy to let her take the lead.

Her moans were lost in the depths of his mouth as the kiss deepened. His kiss was like a drug to her and she was an addict... the more she got, the more she craved it!! A burning desire flared deep inside, making her pussy throb.

Y/N was just about to straddle Hoseok's lap when he broke the kiss and pulled back. Her whine was like that of a petulant child who had her favorite toy taken away.

He took her wine glass and placed it on the table, then he refilled his own and settled back into the tub. Y/N's face scrunched up in confusion...why did he take her glass away and only fill his? Did he think that she'd had too much? For a moment she was angry. She knew her limit and was nowhere near it. Just when she was about to give him a piece of her mind, Hoseok turned to her. The lustful look in his eyes was one she knew well and it never failed to send shivers throughout her body! Hoseok bit his lip as his eyes slowly raked over her body. Then he leaned in to whisper in her ear...

"Now, it's your turn jagiya. I want you to hop up here for daddy..."

Hoseok tapped the wide ledge at the end of the tub. The area was large enough to sit on and lean back onto the shower wall. Since the day they checked in, he fantasized about the way he would put that space to good use and now it was time to turn fantasy into reality.