Time for Me to Fly

*A/N ~ Hello to all my Hoes out there and welcome to part two of 12:04 AM! Thank you all so much for your continued support in the form of your votes and wonderful comments! They really mean so much to me!! 🥺🥺🥺

Just a quick note: a few people have been asking what Y/D/N stands for...it's Your Daughter's Name. Sorry for the confusion.
I hope that clears things up and now...on with the story!

Saranghae, Cher 💜

Y/N stared out the window of the plane, into the dark night sky. Most of the passengers are asleep.

It's fairly silent...the only sounds to be heard are the droning of the engines, a few hushed conversations and some light snoring.

Y/N looked to her right and smiled contentedly. Y/D/N was sleeping peacefully in the seat next to her. She reached over and pulled the blanket a little higher, then leaned to place a light kiss on her head...this beautiful girl was her whole world.

A feeling of nostalgia washed over her. Her baby would be starting college in the fall. Eighteen years flew by in the blink of an eye...

It seems like just yesterday that she was a little girl with very pinchable, chubby cheeks and skinned knees, who loved climbing trees, anything purple and was going to marry Harry Potter.

Y/D/N had always dreamed of being a teacher but the idea of being an ESL teacher, that helped students learn English as a second language, began when a family from China moved into the next door apartment when Y/D/N was 14.

Y/N's husband had left them a little more than a month before they moved in. Y/D/N had been very depressed and spent a lot of time in her room, locked away from the world. The pediatrician assured Y/N that it was a normal part of the grieving process and to just give her time.

The new neighbors had a daughter, Meilin, who was the same age as Y/D/N and she was just what the doctor ordered!

The parents knew English but Meilin was still learning. In spite of the language barrier, she and Y/D/N quickly became best friends. They would spend hours together, learning each other's language...they were both fascinated!

One day, after a sleepover, Y/D/N came home so excited! She decided that she wanted to teach English as a second language to children so she could help them like she was helping Meilin.

Y/N turned back to the window and yawned. She reached into her purse and took out her headphones, placing them in her ears, and chose the "Love Playlist" that Hoseok had created for her.

After a particularly exhausting day of practice, Hoseok wanted nothing more than to crawl in bed beside Y/N and hold her in his arms. Since that wasn't possible, he made a playlist of songs that reminded him of her and played it as he fell asleep.

Y/N was hoping that it would help her fall asleep too.

A little while later her phone alarm went off and began to play her and Hoseok's special song, Moon 12:04 AM...she smiled widely in the darkness.

She couldn't wait to see him again and to top it all off...they would be arriving on his birthday!!!

It had been almost two months since he went home to Korea.

She looked down and began fidgeting with her engagement ring. It still seemed so surreal! Soon she would marry the man of her dreams, a man she had given up on ever finding...then Jung Hoseok walked into her life and restored her faith in love.

Y/N smiled to herself as she thought about all the life changing things that happened to her, Y/D/N and BTS in the past year...

2019 held so much promise for everyone!