65

Hold on, Tamar stupid asf for going back to that man.

65| Broken Bones

Nobody's POV
January 17

"Desiree come outside with me."

"Okay, where are we going?"

"To fight." She raised her brow and looked at her mother.

"To fight who?"

"These people around the block."

"Mmm, I think you should get momma or someone else."

"Why? The person has a daughter around your age so it wouldn't be fair if I get momma."

"Okay, let's go." Toni laughed and shook her head.

"I was just joking to see if you were going to ride or die."

"Of course, I'll always ride or die for you Mommy." Janet came down the stairs with Eissa by her side. The family was going to one of King's games and their teenage daughters were cheering at that game too.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah. Is King going to get hurt?"

"I hope not because I'll go in that field and beat whoever hurt my baby." Janet said and Toni laughed.

"It's football Jan, people will get hurt."

"They better not hurt him." They loaded into the car and Desiree buckled her brother in. She then buckled herself and played with her brother. Toni drove them to the field where her son would be playing against another school. When they got to the school they parked in the parking lot and headed to the bleachers. The couple sat in the front row to get a good view of their son and daughters.

"The end zone is what we're looking for!
So come on Eagles!
Take that ball and score!" The cheerleaders chanted and the crowd cheered. The couple watched their son play and he scored three touchdowns and it was only the second quarter.

Eagles- 18
Vikings- 6

"Oh my gosh, my baby is killing it." Janet said and Toni looked at her.

"I can't believe you. Didn't you say that if anyone hurts him you're going to deal with them but I see King doing most of the hurting."

"Oh, hush."

"Oh my gosh. Look how dirty you are." Desiree said as her brother walked to the bleachers. King laughed and waved at his parents. Toni handed him his water bottle and he thanked her.

"Hey guys."

"Hi, are you okay? You're not hurt?" He shook his head as he took a sip from his water.

"Nah I'm good." Christian handed his mother back his water and he went back into the field. He huddled with his teammates discussing the game plan. The cheerleaders continued cheering as the footballers played the game. Skai and Azuree are flyers so they get tossed and the other cheerleaders catch them. They get thrown at the same time and stand on the girls' hands with their left leg slightly up. Next, they do a flip and get caught, Azuree got caught but Skai didn't resulting in her hitting the ground hard. Everything went silent, the crowd, the game, the cheering.

"Oh my god!" The couple said as they saw their daughter lying on the ground. They got up and ran over to her.

"Move!" Janet said pushing the girls away. She kneeled to her daughter and slightly shook her.

"Is she okay?" Someone said and another person shrugged.

"Skai?" Zee said walking over to her sister. Her eyes fluttered open, trying to make her vision clear. She could see her parents' mouths moving but couldn't hear what they were saying. Her ears were ringing like she had been in a bomb blast. Skai tried to sit up but Toni laid her back down.