Let me help you

Pips point of view

This takes place after the "hey sarge remeber me text?" and they are back together (i'll write something about after that text later)

enjoy!

TRIGGER WARNING: SH MENTIOND.

I pull my sleeves down quickly knowing Ravi will be here soon and i can't let him see my like this.

I hear a familir knock of long short long and i quickly wipe my tears and open the door.

"Hey Sarge!" Ravi's brown eyes shined with happiness while he stood there with flowers in his hands.

"Hi!" I said quickly and then hugging him. Putting my face in that area between his neck and his shoulders.

I take the flowers from him and put them in a vase then we go into my dorm room. My roommate was out of town so we discoed to hang out here instead of going to fairview or somewhere else.

I sit on my bed back to the wall quickly hiding the bl@de i was using earlier. I can not let Ravi see that.

He looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask him returning the smirk.

He climbs on to my bed and i feel his hands on my waist. He pushes me more up and in the wall then our lips connect. But they say his hands were roaming my body, I knew where this was going. Our lips disconnect slowly. He moves his hands from my waist to the bottom of my sweatshirt and lifts up a little.

"Can i?" he asks before taking it off all of the way.

"Yes." I say back. I completely forget about my wrists.

He takes off my hoodie and i quickly move my hands to his waist hoping he won't notice the fresh and old scars that were there. But he notices how nervous i got. Of course he did he knew me better then i knew my self.

He looks down and takes my hands off of his waist and turns them around. Revealing the scars. "Pip, what is this?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice. His eyes meet mine and i start to cry.

"I'm sorry." i whisper because if i spoke any louder i would burst into complete sobs.

"Hey hey hey. don't apologize. But why?"

"After i promised myself not to take the Xanax anymore and i hated myself for leaving you and everyone i took the bl@de out of a pencil sharpener and started you know. it was supposed to be something i stopped after the verdict got turned over but then i couldn't stop. Every time i was having self doubt or i thought something was my fault, that really wasn't i would just c-t."

"Pip these ones look fresh. How long ago were they?"

"Uhm like two hours ago." i say hiding my face with my hands.

"Okay. Do you have stuff to clean them with? And like bandages?" he asks while trying not to cry himself.

"Yeah i do it's in that drawer right there." I say pointing to the top drawer of my nightstand.

He stands up and grabs everything to clean the scars, cotton pads, hydrogen proxide, and bandiads.

"I'm cleaning these cuts Pip." He says grabbing my hands "You on the other hand are talking, finish what you were saying earlier."

"No Ravi you don't have to clean them" I say pulling my arms away.

"Pip. Let me help you." he takes my hands back and this time i don't fight him on it. "Now talk love."

"Fine. I guess i found my comfort in it then anything else i had. I missed you so much and hated being away from you."

"But Pip, you knew i was coming today so why did you do it today?"

"I don't know Ravi, i guess i just needed something." I winched becuase of the hydrogen proxide "I felt bad becuase i got into a fight with my roommate and it's the only thing i could think of to calm me down in the moment." He was finishing up cleaning my cuts now.

"Pip you can always call me you know? I'm always here for you. But this isn't good nor healthy. Can you please atleast try and stop? If not for me then for you."

"Ravi I-" i choked at my own words "I- I- can't." I looked down i couldn't look at his face anymore especially not with what i was about to say. "It's not the in,y place i do it either."

It took him a minute to understand the last part i said, "Pio i understand it's an addiction and it's hard to st- where else do you do it?"

I get off of my bed and pull down my pajama pants. I climb back on my bed sitting in front of him. I point to the scars all up and down my thigh. I cry even more and throw my head back hard staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey Pip it's gonna be okay. Thank you for telling me, now, where's the blade?"

"No. Please don't take it Ravi, I need it I need it."

"Pippa, you don't need self-harm. I just want you to be safe okay?"

"Fine i'll give you the dumb blade. Just don't be mad."

"Mad about what Pip? I'm not mad about anything right now just scared about you."

"About how many i have." I said quietly because the truth was i had about 9. It was a very bad addiction.

"I would never get mad about that Pip." he said it so lovingly. How could someone love a monster who c-ts themselves just because they don't know how to cope?

I got up and went into that secret compartment in one of my desk draws. Pretty much the same contraption i his the sleeping pills in. There was 8 in there. I handed them to him then grabbed my phone and opened to case to hand him the own i his before he came over.

"Is this all of them?"

"Yeah it is."

"Thank you." He stood up and left my room probably so i couldn't see where he put them.

He came back into the room and from right next to my bed he said "Pip have you told anyone about this?"

"Just you Ravi."

"Pip i love you so much but i can-"

"No Ravi, please don't break up with me I won't do it anymore i promise i promise please."

"Huh what? Pip i was going to say i can't stand to see you like this. And that i think you should get back into therapy or something so you can learn better ways to cope."

"Oh i'm sorry. I don't mean to lash out i just get scared."

"Pip don't apologize it isn't your fault. None of this is your fault you hear me?" he picked up my pajama pants and walked over to my bed and sat next to me. "Now come on. Put these back in and we can watch movies, or play scrabble. We will do whatever you want."

"I love you Ravi, and thank you."

"I love you Sarge and of course. You're my little one, i'll always protect you. I'll always love you scars or not."

Okay this is my first one shot of them so idk if it is good or not but uh give me ideas in the comments plz!