tinder profile (part two)

part two baes!

sorry it's so late i'm lazy asf

i'm terrible at writing smut between girl and boy bc i only read lesbian smut so dm it

smut warning

It's the next morning and Pip had came down from her high. Desperately wanting to be on another one. Another one with Ravi. She couldn't let Cara be right though. And it also felt weird to do it in her best friends house.

Pip had been up for about two hours, she never slept well after being high. But when did she ever sleep well?She finally heard Ravi wake up.

"Oh finally you're awake, Cara hasn't woken up yet and i've been lonely." Pip whined.

"Uhhguuuu"

"Oh me too."

"Where'd Naomi go?"

"She had work early."

"Couldn't you have woken up me or Cara?"

"Eh it's an unspoken rule we have, after being high don't wake the other one up."

"Ohh, and why not me?"

"Figured i gave you enough of a heart attack last night and though it was best to let you sleep."

"Ah so you do remember last night?"

"Yeah.. sorry again Ravi. I feel really bad."

"It's okay i forgive you Pip."

"Are you sure?" Pip was starting to get tears in her eyes.

"Yes i'm sure, how would you like me to show you i'm sure?"

Pip, feeling more braver than usual looked at Ravi and said, "Be on top of me until i'm screaming your name."

Ravi smirked then said, "That's a little brave there Pipsy, how bout tonight i work some magic with my fingers hm? You like the sound of that you needy girl?"

Pip was stunned, she hadn't expected Ravi to respond like that at all. "Uhm." was all she could mutter out. She wanted so badly to be under Ravi in this moment. She wanted to say yes to his proposal.

"Cat got your tounge, Sarge? That's okay i'll just sit here until you respond, that is if you do."

"Yes, yes please Ravi, i'm begging you."

Ravi got up from the bed and then leaned in and whispered in Pips ear, "Tonight love, tonight."

Pip blushed uncontrollably and when Ravi walked out of the room she immediately changed from her pajamas into a sexier bra and underwear set, and then put on a quite revealing sundress.

Cars finally woke up and went into the room Pip and a ravi had slept in, "Hm so you did have makeup sex?"

"No but uh."

"Spit it out Pip we don't have all day."

"You love me." Pip rolled her eyes, "but i think we will tonight."

"Ahh! That"s big for you."

"What do you mean?"

"It is your first time isn't it?"

"Okay i'm done talking about MY sex life and yes if you must know, it is."

"Exciting."

"Have you? Well you know."

"No, but i still probably know more than you do."

"Fuck you." Pip said flipping off Cara while laughing.

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT TIME BECAUSE I'M TO LAZY TO WRITE OUT A WHOLE DAY SO USE YOUR IMAGNATION🙏

Pip, Cara, and Ravi were getting home from dinner. It was a late night ig was almost midnight. Ravi and Pip said there good nights to Cara and went into the guest room.

"So do you remeber what we said earlier?" Pip said embarrassed but not wanting Ravi to forget.

"Mm no, you!re gonna have to remind me." Ravi said while taking off his shirt.

Pip took off her dress and Ravi took off her jeans. Once he saw her in the set he picked her up and put her in the bed.

He started kissing her all up and down her neck, leaving love bites and soothing them after.

"Is this okay Sarge?"

"Yes, keep going, please."

"Okay, tell me of anything is too much."

"Okay."

Ravi unclipped her bra and looked up at her for approval before sucking on her boobs. Pip let out a small moan and quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"It's okay Sarge, let out all of those pretty noicses."

"i've never done this before Ravi."

"It's okay, i'll take good care of you."

After sucking in her books for a little while her trailed kisses done her stomach. He then tugged at the hem of her underwear and said, "Can i?"

"Yes, please fuck me Ravi."

"Your wish is my command."

Ravi pulled down her underwear and kissed her thighs. He kept going until he got to her heat. He put a finger on her throbbing clit and started rubbing.

Pip let out a trail of moans, "More, please."

Ravi then stuck in a finger, he let Pip get use to the feeling before her started pumping it. After a bit he added a second finger.

It didn't take long after the second finger was added for Pip to reach her high, her legs were shaking and she could barley for, full sentences, "Ra, mm." Pip kept moaning.

Pip came all over Ravi's fingers and he licked them clean. "You taste so good Sarge."

Pip got her breathing straightened out while Favi left to get a glass of water for her.

"That was fucking amazing Ravi." Pip whispered while he handed her the water.

Ravi crawled back into the bed, "You did so good Sarge, let's get some sleep." Pip had drank all of the water and they cuddled until they fell asleep.

WOAH OT'S FINALLY DOJE SORRY IT'S A WEEK LATE