Flashbacks, and echos

this is a prequel to something metiond in my "Nothing Naughty" chapter

requested by: pipravihasmyheart

and yes the title is a taylor swift reference

Pip was in Fairview at Ravi's apartment. She had the week off of college. Her and Ravi had planned a movie night and it was tonight. Pip was estactic to even just be spending time with him.

Ravi being Ravi, he let Pip pick the movie. She picked a horror movie but it was label as PG so she didn't think there was anything to bad about it.

"So Pipsy what are we watching?"

"I picked out Windows From the West (fake movie) !"

"Pip that's a horror movie are you sure?" Ravi liked to watch the horror movies before Pip did. Something for just in case Pip didn't know about this. He had never heard of this one.

"Yes i'm sure. Now let's watch! Please Ravi i've been waiting all dayy."

"Okay Pip I was just checking."

Pip and Ravi had a bunch of candy spread across the table. Pip was cuddles up into him with a blanket on top of them.

The movie was about 4 hours long and two hours in, the main character got smashed in the head with a hammer. The same way Pip had killed Jason.

Pip screamed loudly and started shaking. Ravi immeaditally paused the movie and turned off the TV.

"Pip it's okay look at me." She didn't move, she stayed frozen, staring at the emptiness of the black TV screen.

She was still screaming, Ravi had dealt with her panic attacks a couple times. He had never seen one be this bad from the start, "Pip it's okay breathe, look at me please."

"They know, Ravi." Pip whispered, hearing imaginary police sirens.

"No one knows Pip, okay? Just me and you, and i would never tell anyone."

"The police sirens, i hear them."

"No no Pip, there isn't anything there. I promise you that."

"I'm a bad person for doing i-" He breathing stopped. She was hyperventilating, "Ravi it, breathing hard."

"Okay okay look at me," she finally managed to look at him, "Okay follow me lead, in, out, in, out."

He did this for a while with her until she could breath enough to talk, "I blamed innocent Max though Ravi."

"Pip. He wasn't innocent, he rapped god knows how many girls. He. Wasn't. Innocent."

"But he didn't murder somebody! i did!"

"You did it as self defense, he had killed many girls, you stopped other girls from being hurt. You stopped other girls from being murdered by killing him. You stopped people from being raped by framing Max.I promise you it was the right thing Pip."

"Then why do i feel so guilty Ravi," Pip said with tears brimming her eyes.

"Because you are a good person, now come on let's go lay down. I'll get you a wash clothes and some water."

"I can't sleep, can we shower?" Pip asked this knowing he would, knowing he'd say yes.

"Of course, Sarge."

The got into the shower together and Ravi washed Pips hair for her. When they got out Pip cried in Ravi's arms for two reasons, what she did, and because of much she loved him.

ending is rushed but this has been in my drafts for MOMTHS and i wanted it finished