Hey Sarge, Remeber me?

this is after agad and it is based in that text Ravi sent to Pip!

R: *Hey Sarge, Remeber me?"

It was Ravi. Ravi had just texted Pip even though it had been over a year since she left him in the woods that day. She thought he would move on and nit want her anymore but no, he waited.

P: *Omg, you remebered. Can i see you soon? I missed you so much.*

R: *Open your dorm door Pippin Maximus*

P *What? Okay!*

She jumps up from her bed and runs to the door. And when she opens it she sees Ravi. Much taller than before but then again Pip and gotten taller hadn't she? She clapped a hand over her mouth and was frozen.

Pip started to cry and then jumped into Ravi's arms, he dropped his bag and hugged her.

"I though you'd be mad at me for leaving Ravi. You came back though." Pip cried into the crook of his neck

"Of course i came back Sarge. I could never be mad at you. You had to leave i understood."

Pip broke away from the hug and put her finger on the dimple in his chin.

"I missed you so much Ravi."

"I missed you so much too Pip."

Ravi slid his hand into hers and there hands still fit together perfectly. Pip grabbed his bag with her other hand and led him into her room. She had a dorm that she shared with someone but her roommate was out of town.

Pip sat down on the bed and Ravi sat next to her.

"Uhm Ravi i'm so sorry for leaving. And can I ask you something?"

"Pip i already said it's fine I understand don't worry. And yeah ask me anything. We have some serious catching up to do."

"Okay uhm, so geez this is harder to say than i thought, uhm if you aren't seeing anyone can we get back together? I missed you a lot and regretted leaving you everyday. I understand if you are dating someone else though."

Ravi just smiled and Pips eyebrows furrowed. Ravi then leaned in and kissed her.

After he pulled back he said with a flirty grin in his face, "Does that answer your question?"

"Hm I don't know, do it again and we'll see."

"I missed you Pip. I missed this. I missed us. Of course I wanna get back together with you."

guys this is probably my worst and shortest one shot yet but uh idk i've been having trouble writing this one so here you go. if you want a part two and have inspo for it please lmk!

and oh wow i finally wrote one that jsn't depressing asf!