tinder profile

i don't smoke.

Cara, Pip, Ravi, and Naomi were all having a sleepover. Pip was on summer break from college and decided to go visit Fairview for the whole summer. Naomi was passed out downstairs on the couch and Ravi was in the bathroom. Cara and Steph had recently broken up and so Pip and Cara were on tinder trying to find her a new girlfriend.

Ravi knew this. But what he didn't know was that Pip and Cara were very high. He had been in the bathroom a little too long and they had some vapes. Pip hated drinking because she hated not being able to remeber anything, smoking was different. She seemed to remeber everything.

Pip had gotten up to go to Cara's desk to get a different flavored vape and Cara saw someone on tinder, "Uh Pip?"

"Hold on what flavor did we just have watermelon?"

"Pip no come here."

"Sorry i liked it. It was good."

"Enough about vapes! Get your ass over here Pip!"

"Geez Cara what's the mat-" Cara flipped her phone around and showed Pip, "oh."

"Yeah.."

"What if it's from when i was gone?"

"Pip no i already to,d you he was sad and lonely for two years."

Pip and Cara had complexity forgotten about the tinder profile that they set up to try and catch "Leila" who was really Charlie.

"FUCK! Why would he cheat on me?" Pip had tears streaming down her face.

"I'm so sorry Pip."

"I'm going to go confront him give me your phone."

"Okay here."

Pip ran to the bathroom and started banging on the door, "RAVI SINGH OPEN UP THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

"Pip what's wrong?" Ravi said while opening up the door, "holy fuck are you high? Why are you crying?"

"Stop acting like you care Ravi!"

"Pip i'm not acting what's wrong?"

"Have you talked to any girls lately?"

"Well yeah but if you're saying romantically, than no, only you."

Pip turned Cara's phone around and showed Ravi the tinder profile.

"Pip, don't you remeber? We made that so we could catch Charlie. When he was catfishing for that girl named Leila or whatever?"

"Huh? What!"

"Pip baby, you're really high right now, let's go to the extra room and talk okay?"

"Ravi are you cheating on me!"

"No i would never Pip. You can go through my phone i promise i am not cheating on you."

Ravi knew she was high and wasn't going to believe anything. He also didn't know if she would remeber anything in the morning. He knew they would have to talk it out again though.

Pip was still a crying mess, "Ravi you helped me cover up a MURDER!"

"Pip shh Cara doesn't know that you have to be quiet."

"YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BEING QUEIT WHEN YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?"

"Pip here is my phone, go through it. I promise that is just the tinder account me made from when Jamie was missing. I would never cheat on you." He said while handing her his unlocked phone.

Ravi wouldn't admit he was a little hurt by the fact that Pip would really think that he would cheat on her. But also knew she was high and couldn't control her thoughts.

"Ravi i still love you." Pip said looking up. She was to scared to go through the phone in case he was cheating. But didn't want to believe that Ravi Singh would cheat on here.

"I love you too Sarge. Trust me."

Pip just softly smiled and started going through his phone. She found a picture of them before everything happened. Meaning everything. They had solved the Andie and Sal case and Jame hadn't gone missing yet. Jason wasn't dead. Pip hadn't left.

"I ruined everything."

"Pip what do you mean?"

"Because look we use to be so happy, now i'm high at least three times a week. And that's just a minimum. I never tell anyone anything. I probably ruined our relationship because i forgot that i was the one who made the tinder profile. Fuck i'm so stupid! I love you Ravi. I understand if you wanna break up with me. I just screamed at you for no reason. I don't deserve you."

"Pip no. Look at me," Ravi said gently grabbing her chin making her look up, "I love you more than anything okay? I'm nit breaking up with you. You were hurting and scared okay. You didn't ruin everything. You're not stupid. You are the most brilliant, beautiful girl i have ever met. If you think for one second i'm going to break up with you that's wrong. Do you wanna go and give Cara her phone back and explain everything."

Pips tears had slown down and she let out a light laugh, "Thank you Ravi, i love you so much. And yeah i probably should, she might beat your ass if i don't."

"Yeah we wouldn't want that." Ravi said letting out the same light laugh.

——————-

"Hey Cara."

"I'm gonna fucking beat his ass."

"No no don't. Uhm we made the tinder profile, when Jamie was missing."

"Fuck were stupid."

"Yeahh we defintly are."

"Uhm just have makeup sex!"

"Do you have anything better to talk about than mine and Ravi's sex life!? Like ever?!"

"Haha nope!"

"Whatever! I'll sleep in the extra room fuck you Cara." Pip responded jokingly.

"Don't cum all over my sheets!"

Pip just flipped her off and walked into the room where Ravi was in. He had gotten into his pajamsas, she had already been in hers for a while.

——————-

"Pip are you going to remeber any of this in the morning?"

"Yes Ravi, i always remeber everything when i'm high. It's why i don't drink."

"Mm i don't know how i feel about you smoking."

"Ahaha, get over it."

"Sassy as if she didn't just accuse me of cheating." Ravi joked.

"I'm sorry Ravi. I really forgot. I swear!"

"Pip i was joking I promise."

"Not funny asshole!" Pip joked back.

there is going to be a part two but it has smut but i know some people don't like smit but was really proud of this so i wanted more people to be able to read this.

i do not smoke!

——————-

dm's are always open if you need help. please reach out to somebody.