cheater? liar? truth?

TW RAPE METIONED AND IMPLIED

VERY DETAILED TELLINGS OF RAPE (EXPLAING EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEND)

DO NOT READ IF NOT COMFORTABLE

LAST WARNING

Pip and Ravi were at a party together. It was some frat party at Pips college but they were bored and wanted to get out of Pips dorm.

A naked Pip was riding some dude named Mitchell's thigh.

"Come on baby, cum for me you know you wanna." Mitchell said to her, loudly as he could.

"I can't." Pip said trying to scream but it came out as a moan instead.

"Yes you can baby, come on."

Pip finsihed in his thigh, wanting this to be over with. She was bawling and then a clueless Ravi walked in.

"Pip what the fuck is this!" Ravi screamed.

"It's not what it looks like Ravi i swear!"

"Oh really? Because it sure looks a whole lot like your cheating on me!"

"Ravi i swear." Pip says in a soft voice and looking down. Tears destroying her mascara.

"Mitchell get dressed and get the fuck out you slut." Ravi says looking Mitchell dead in the eyes.

Mitchell pushes Pip onto the floor and quickly gets dressed. He then walked over to the door and before he leaves he whispers to Ravi, "She was asking for it."

"What?" Was all Ravi could mutter out. He was so confused, so angry, and so upset because never did he think his Pip, his person, his little one, would cheat on him.

"Pip. Talk."

"Ravi i- i'm sorry."

"Pip, fuck, Pip did you cheat on me?"

"No Ravi I swear! He- he, i can't." Pip said starting to choke on her own sobs.

Ravi kneeled down onto the floor, now worried, and sat Pip up and grabbed her face so he was looking at him.

"Ravi, i think-i think, i think we have to break up." Pip says trying to look down.

Ravi begins to cry, "Pip why? if you didn't cheat on me, what happened? And why would we have to break up?" Ravi says with genuine concern in his voice.

"Because i don't think i'll ever be able to tell you what happened, and you don't deserve to hurt and think i cheated because i can't communicate."

"Pip what?" Ravi says now bawling, realizing something else happened, "The fucker raped you didn't he?"

Pip just nods her head and cries more. Ravi let's go of her head and his firsts ball up.

"Pip i'm so sorry i should have just calmly aprroched you instead of accusing you of cheating."

"It's okay Ravi, i mean i guess it is what it looked like, especially if you took what i said to him out of context."

"No it's not okay, you just went through a very traumatic experience and all i did was accuse you of cheating."

"Ravi i'm cold but i don't want to put those clothes back on."

"Here, wear my sweatshirt and i'll find you some pants." Ravi says starting to stand up.

"No don't leave me!" Pip shouts, "I'm sorry i didn't mean to yell at you, but what if he comes back."

"No, you're right, i'm sorry. Do you want me to put the hoodie on you or do you want to?"