005

After they finished eating, Seungcheol insisted that they sit around the fire. The sun had completely set now, the dark blue sky sprinkled with stars. The boys had gathered small tree stumps and large rocks and arranged them in a circle around the blazing flames.

"We should get to know each other." said Seungcheol. "We practically live together now."

"He has a point." said Jeonghan. "Chan, would you like to go first?"

Chan shook his head frantically.

"Alright, I'll go first, and we'll go clockwise." said Jeonghan. "I'm Yoon Jeonghan, and I'm from Seoul. I came here with my mom after my dad left us. I was born October 4th, 1995."

"My name is Joshua Hong, but Hong Jisoo is my Korean name. I'm from Los Angeles, but my parents came here on their honeymoon. My birthday is December 30th, 1995."

"Hi, I'm Lee Seokmin, but I prefer to be called Dokyeom! I love pizza and boys, and my parents brought me here just for fun. I was born on February 18th, 1997."

"I'm Boo Seungkwan from Jeju-do. I was born on January 16th, 1998."

"I'm Vernon Chwe, but you can call me Hansol if you want. I'm from New York, and believe it or not, I was born on February 18th as well, only a year later."

Dokyeom clapped his hands excitedly.

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo, I was born on Earth, and my birthday is a day in the calendar."

"If that's all you want to say." sighed Mingyu. "I'm Kim Mingyu, tallest student in the school, born April 6th, 1997 in Anyang."

"How tall are you?" asked Soonyoung curiously.

"About 180 cm." replied Mingyu.

Soonyoung's jaw dropped. "And you're only twelve?"

"Whatever, it's my turn." said Minghao. "I'm Xu Minghao or Seo Myungho, I'm from China, and my birthday is November 7th, 1997."

"My name is Wen Junhui, I'm also from China, and I was born June 10th, 1996."

"Hi! I'm Kwon Soonyoung, and I was born on June 15th, 1996!"

"I'm not saying anything about myself." said Jihoon, crossing his arms tightly.

"M-my name's Chan... and I'm ten years old, born February 11th, 1999."

"I'm Seungcheol, and I'm the eldest here, as I was born August 8th, 1995."

"Great, now we all know a little bit about each other." said Jeonghan happily. "Let's go to bed, and hopefully someone sees our fire before the rain comes."

"There are only two shelters, won't it be a little crowded?" asked Mingyu, looking down at his long legs.

"Well, yes." said Jeonghan. "Hey, we should do what we have to do to survive."

"So we have to cuddle with someone? Hell no." said Jihoon, shivering at the thought of physical touch.

"Language." reprimanded Jeonghan. "Would you rather sleep outside in the rain?"

"Yes, I would, actually."

"Well too bad, because I won't let you. You'll get sick." said Jeonghan. "Good night, everyone."

Minghao flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Junhui, a small, awkward smile on his face.

"Would you like to... you know... um... you know what, screw it. Minghao, lay with me tonight."

Minghao froze. "You want me to lay with you?"

Junhui nodded shyly. "You took great care of me today. I think I might trust you more than anyone else."