Character Description and Author's Note

Hello! I'm Victoria/Tori/Tohru! I started this fic wayyyyy back in my freshman year of high school during my honors bio class (I'm going into my fourth year of university now.... and I still haven't gotten far... sorry! I'm too much of a academia-holic to keep going with this all the time). I go back and flush things out when I think of it, so it's still a work in progress! Either way, I hope you enjoy it :).

I'd also like to give credit to the YouTube group, CupofSquirrel for the title idea! This is a Fruits Basket fan-fiction, and it's an OU story about Yuki's little sister! Last but not least, I do not own Fruits Basket or any of the characters (though I wish I did) and I only own the ones I make up! :)

My updates are few and far between, because... life. But I do try and update my stories as soon as chapters are ready!

Character Description

Name: Kasumi Sohma

Age: 15

Hair color: Black

Eye Color: Grey

Height: 5 ft

Immediate Family: Yuki and Ayame Sohma

Personality: She doesn't voice her opinions or anything like that very often, which sometimes hurts her. She tries not to give in to things, and tends to hold out way longer than she should!