Prologue: Inmortality

Lottery.

The description of my species.

My existence transcends the borders of humanity; I am a being endowed with immortality in a world very distant from Equestria, a world that I saw born before myself. Since the dawn of creation, I was there, immersed in a deep darkness that always enveloped me. Despite the apparent loneliness, I always felt the presence of another being at my side, although I could never fully identify it. Perhaps I forgot it over time, or perhaps it was destined to remain hidden in the shadows of my memory. The only thing I know for sure is that I abandoned my life as a human when death embraced me and snatched me from the collective consciousness, granting me a new existence.

In that new world, I watched as ponies emerged as the "dominant" race, despite their fragility compared to other beings. I witnessed the rise of Discord, the chaotic being who would change the fate of Equestria forever. It was during that moment that I saw how he altered everyone's memory to save Cosmos, and in that moment, a strange feeling of jealousy took over me when I saw them together. However, I always stayed in the shadows, watching from a distance.

Over the years, I was called many things when I decided to intervene: "the one with a thousand faces," "the Memory Taker," "He Who is Many," and other names that reflected my enigmatic nature.

My true name, Y/N, was finally revealed when Grogar attacked after being freed from his prison of Shadows and Ice, a prison he had subtly guided. Everyone heard the name of the Lord Of Power who defeated Grogar, and thus I became Y/N, a mysterious figure who influenced the destiny of Equestria.

As time progressed, Celestia and Luna proclaimed themselves goddesses upon reaching semi-mortality. On several occasions, I dressed up as Starswirl to warn them not to cross my path. When Nightmare Moon's spirit emerged, the Elements of Harmony sealed it on the moon, and I left something that would protect the moon's inhabitants from its side effects.

The Elements of Harmony.

I never imagined that the power I gave to the seeds of the Pillars would grow so much and give rise to an independent consciousness, or rather, a true Goddess. I guided her down the path of divinity, ensuring that she never abused her power and remained hidden. I recognized the potential she had to become a formidable opponent if she ever joined the wrong side, and even Death agreed with me on this perspective.

Once, I visited Celestia in my true form, knowing that everything she had kept inside her needed to be released. It was necessary to end a cycle that would otherwise perpetuate an inevitable conflict with her. I gave her some clues so that she could prepare a grand plan that would allow the Elements of Harmony to resurface at the right time.

Then, I ventured through the last remaining mirror, which led to a world similar to my original one, where magic was non-existent, but I still maintained my immortality and power. My departure left a void in Equestria, a mystery in which no one knew where I had gone, or when I would return.

And so, in that unknown world, I waited.

M̵̹͍̗̠͌́͝Ę̵͕̖͉́ ̶̻̝̳̙̱̈́Å̴͓̭͜R̴͎͕̤̱̞̀͂̋̈́͂͆̔̈́̄͜͝Ḑ̵̭̙̯͍͈͇̺̎́̓̈́͛́ ̤͉̬͖͇͖͇͙́̀͆!̶̀́͛̄̑̏̇͜!̸̨͙̜͕̼̊͛̓̈́ ̸͙̫̗̫̱͕̦̥̐̌̈́́̄́̂̄͠ͅT̵̨̓̃̓ ̡͈̟̣͇̼̞Ǫ̷͕͙̤̤͙͉̳̻͐̌̕D̸̢͉̩̙̯̝̖̑̅̅Ö̷͕́̎͆ ̷̡͔̜͛̒́͒̈́͛͑̕D̶̙̯͛̔͂͗̈́̕ ̢͙̟͙̜̱U̶̥̤̩͇̱̪͊̅̋͝Ę̴̻̮̭͔͔̞͎͂͋̾͒̅̍̚͜͝ͅL̶̪̩̪͉̲̳̲͔̊̄͗̈́̚Ẹ̷͉̈́͗͂̄̈́ ͚̮̫!̶̨͉̈́ͅ

You felt... You felt like you had just interrupted something important. 

As if you shouldn't exist on this plane.

Were you... dead?

No.

You remembered, the word was transcended.

You remembered a foreign friend...

They werent one of your children but you loved them like a sibling.

What... Had one of your children hurt your sibling.?

You gave life to your children.. They don't care about it...

 The one who was not conceived by you had been lost, he had forgotten himself...

Maybe you can help him...Yes... You could do that... 

You would have to become more conscious than you have been in millennia but it could work...

Perhaps their apprentice could play a key role.

But it would take time...

▣-▣

Time, for those who have left a mark on the world, is relative.