chapter 7: this was a valentine special.

Shit.

pink colors?

Decoration of hearts and a kind of cupid pony?

Flowers everywhere?

It was the worst day of the year that you were remembered why you were reading this story.

It was the day of hearts and hooves.

:')

And you here living without her.

You felt the strange sensation of transforming into a form that you hadn't adopted in a long time, knowing that usually your magic didn't fail you, you transformed into the form of a two meter tall anthropomorphic wolf. You started walking around the outskirts of Ponyville when out of nowhere an anthropomorphic lynx appeared in front of you in a blue glow.

The lynx turned to you and spoke:

?: Y/N? But what?!... Didn't you tell me you were sending me somewhere different or something?

Your eyes began to water at the sight before you and a shaky smile formed on your lips. You ran to him and hugged him and buried your snout in his hair (you were taller than him) while you took all the beans out of him for how hard you hugged him.

Y/N: I missed you so much Pups...

Pups loosen slightly from your embrace with a slight blush and coughed trying to keep his composure.

Pups: Well don't act like you're watching me because it's only been 10 minutes since watching me die.

You were deathly quiet at this which Pups noticed. I look into your eyes.

Pups: Y/N...?

Y/N: Pups.. I, well I sent you two thousand three hundred years into the future.

Pups looked down at your chest in understanding as he admired the scars on your body.

Pups: Oh. It must have been hard for you...

You put a fake smile on your muzzle and cut the subject off before it got any deeper. You had limited time after all.

Y/N: Well that doesn't matter now! You are in a different world and last but not least in the future! We did not waste this opportunity do you think?! It is San Dominic after all!

Pups: Y/N, I... EEEP!

You took Pups in your arms and started walking towards the interior of Ponyville. The lynx started hitting you in the chest.

Pups: Y/N! Get me down right now! This is insulting!

Y/N: Oh come on! I know you love me my little Tsundere.

Pups *blushes*: I'M NOT TSUNDERE!

You just smiled at this old familiarity as you began to show them around and explain how this world worked.

Pups: So everyone believes that these "alicorns" move the sun and moon and are goddesses?

Y/N: Exactly.

Pups: What idiots.

Y/N: Tell me. I have to deal with them every day and I've already had to kill about twenty "gods".

Pups ignored the video game reference you had made since he had heard you tell that anecdote about your life many times before.

They started for a walk around town and you walked into Sugar Cube Corner briefly and then walked out.

They both had ice cream in their hands, he had gum and you from (S/F) had their hands intertwined looking at the Ponyville Infrastructure, you were already beginning to see some ponies leaving, leaving aside the initial fear.