chapter 5: revolution short

Eclipses

Sunrise

Sunset

Everything perfectly balanced

Y/N breathed easy while looking at the eternal sunset of his kingdom of infinite balance an area full of chaos magic was currently floating weightlessly in his human form while looking at the eternal twilight of him while the moon also shone behind him. He breathed deeply.

The air smelled of grapes.

- How is my little desert flower?- they spoke behind you

A soft smile came from you.

- I'm fine my whirlpool.

Warm arms encircled you as a scent of light sweat and chocolate apple reached your enhanced nostrils. You sniffed it familiarly.

"Your bodyguard wouldn't let me in," he commented.

-That's his job, besides, he still doesn't like you. - you lightly mocked.

Those warm and irregular arms tightened you more against the figure that you could not see in an act of drama.

-How could someone not love me?! I'm charming!

That did get you a soft laugh. You snuggled closer into the figure as you confidently closed your eyes.

-I know that... But we can prove how charming you are in the air with certain activities~~ - you slightly seduced him

The male's fur fluffed up in a kind of blush and excitement and he gently turned your body. Towards him his hot breath blew on your face. You approached his nose.

-Are you serious? - he asked.

-You know I love trying new things my little mixed sword...~~~ - you whispered in his ear

You felt something press against your abdomen and a shit-eating grin spread across your features.

-Are we excited yet? Let me fix that...

You approached tortuously slow to his lips knowing what you were doing.
A mental image was already being reported in your brain of your opposite covered in your semen and his while you forced him to consume it...

You smiled at your own wickedness, sending a shudder through your partner in fear of what lay ahead.

"Say my name~" you ordered.

"Y/N..." they said shakily in pleasure.

-Say it..

Y/N...

Y/N...

-Y/N!

Your eyes slowly opened as you felt the call of your name waking you from your sleep.
You felt that some claws were moving you trying to get a reaction from you.

As an old habit you had picked up you scanned the area to find out who was going to wake you up.
You groaned just hearing the pathetic excuse of a dragon that was the assistant of the purple alicorn lady.

-What do you want Spike?

-Ahh!

The little boy jerked back in shock and looked at him as he held a claw to his chest.

-I thought you were dead!

-And why should I be?

Spike spluttered