Chapter 1 : Return

Y/N looked longingly at the facade of Canterlot High School as she prepared to return to Equestria. It had been a few years since he had encountered the opposite version of her and merged with her, becoming a unique being. Now, he walked the familiar hallways of the school in search of direction, feeling the soft hum of the classrooms around him.The bell rang, marking the end of class time and the start of lunch. The students left the classrooms, some of them recognized Y/N and approached with curiosity.

???: Senior Director Y/N! What are you doing here?

Y/N: Calm your curiosity, Pinkie. And just call me Y/N, I don't like formalities.

Pinkie Pie: I'm sorry, Senior... I mean, Y/N. It's unusual to see you here, considering you're also in charge of the Crystal and Dragon Academies. We usually see you managing those schools.

Y/N: I'm not that absent, Pinkie. Simply running multiple schools at the same time can be complicated.

Pinkie: I guess so.

Y/N: You haven't organized any parties at the cafeteria recently, have you?

Pinkie smiled nervously at Y/N's question, and a voice behind him answered.

???: I assure you that she has not done so since the last time he saw us, Sir.

Y/N turned around to find a person who looked very much like a human, with yellowish skin and pink hair.

Y/N: I'm glad to hear that, Fluttershy. I don't know what I would do if I had to have a food fight again with inedible decorations. That was a disaster.

Everyone laughed remembering the event.

Fluttershy: Well, Professor, I have to take Pinkie with me. Rarity and Applejack are waiting for us.

Y/N nodded in understanding as Fluttershy led Pinkie away. In the middle of the conversation, 

Y/N managed to hear a question and a muffled answer.

Pinkie: Is Applejack going to confess?

Fluttershy: No, but I'm working on it. They are so obvious to each other that only they don't see it...

Y/N couldn't hear anymore because he started walking away towards the principal's office. He greeted other students and teachers, including the PE teacher, Chrysalis, who seemed to have some interest in him.

Y/N knew he was attractive, but he didn't understand why he was causing such a stir. He had white hair due to his albinism, a characteristic he did not possess in Equestria. Additionally, he had heterochromia in his irises; His left eye was green, and his right was colored (c/e). Although he could change the color of his left eye, he rarely did so so as not to scare people. His body was well exercised; After all, why not stay in shape if you were immortal? He had some battle scars that told stories of his adventures.

He gently knocked on the door of the address, and a voice from inside answered: "I'm coming." 

The door opened, revealing Luna.

Moon: *Gasp*

Luna ran towards Y/N and hugged him tightly.

Luna: Uncle Y/N!