9. There was a joke here but no more.

"The past makes us who we are, but that doesn't mean we can't create a new future"

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

- Leave me alone, Mrs. Joy, I didn't rape SpongeBob...

*RING*

*RING*

The phone kept ringing waking you from your fragile sleep.

But you ignored it, it was only a matter of time until the minute of the borrowed call ran out.

.

.

.

*RING!*

*WAKE UP YOU SON OF A BITCH!*

.

ugh.

.

.

cocksucker

Whoever dared to wake you up at this hour would become that as soon as your mind was at full capacity.

With the slowness corresponding to a hangover after a night of partying with the taps and you groped blindly for the phone and when you picked it up you brought it to your ear.

-Who is it?

-Y/N! Thanks to Faust that you answer! There'saminotaurwhocallshimselfTirekandhesabsorbing...

-Wow, wow, wow. Calm down Twilight! And second: How did you get my number?

-Ehhh... Could I have stolen the magic brick from Spike or not?

-But what?! How come you're even able to operate the phone with your hooves?. You know what? I'm not going to question that. Why did you do that anyway?

There was a silence across the line before the lavender alicorn began to speak again.

-It's that there is this minotaur Tirek who can absorb magic and Discord betrayed us when he supposedly went to capture him and I was wondering if you could help us.

You could imagine the little lavender unicorn squeezing her eyes shut as she impatiently awaited your answer.

It was a good proposal for an epic fight...

Plus you couldn't let Tirek just destroy your gem factory on his stupidity.

You needed something with which to have power in the economic system after all.

-I'll be there in an hour. Don't let the princesses do anything stupid while I'm here.

-Thanks Y/N! You don't know how much I appreciate it! We will wait for you!

You hung up the call since the super nerd probably couldn't do it with her hooves and went to the shower. You would relax in the tub while your demonic owl form relaxed and the figures of different constellations revolved around you.

It was definitely a calming environment.

.

.

.

.

Canterlot

This was definitely not a reassuring environment.

All the ponies were evacuating the capital while Twilight went to the throne room where the princesses were waiting to tell her about her great plan to save magic.