antifreeze.

Luna's sweet and soft voice echoed through the room while she jumped happily through the room with the most beautiful smile, her beautiful eyes shinning like brightest stars of the universe.
Bada couldn't hold back some giggles, standing on the door she was watching Luna's happiness and feeling her heart getting warmer by every second, she felt so proud of Luna, even with all of the bad things that happened to her this year, she still tried to make herself happy with the simplest things.
Luna approached Bada with a big smile and bright eyes, she took her hands and Bada followed to the center of the room, their smiles got even wider when they realized that their song started to play.

"From a long time ago, we were meant to be
We've wandered in the universe alone, feeling too lonely
But someday when the sun and the moon overlap,
We can figure out everything"

They sang the first lines looking at each others eyes as their heart started to beat faster.

"It rained all day
And even my bones were all wet
After a while, the rain stopped
Instead, it started snowing
When a blizzard that I've never seen even in the movies was raging over,
Yours are the first eyes that I found in there.

The cold air is really suffocating me down,
But your body heat seeps into me
I know two of us won't freeze over
We can even melt the sand under the sea
We're gonna fight against despair with our dances
Over the frozen asphalt city"

Every word of the song made sense to both of them, they found each other in the worst moments of their lives, their friendship evolved so fast, one day they were strangers, and in the next they were telling each other their biggest secrets, crying on each others shoulders venting about their biggest difficulties in life like they knew each other since forever.

Bada felt like her heart was going to explode in her chest, she never felt so happy in her life, that was the moment she realized everything about you was real, it was like an entire movie of you was playing through her mind, the way you ran to her with open arms and a wide smile everytime she came by, the way you hugged her tightly from behind resting your head on her back when you were tired of practicing, the way you talked so softly and sweet to her, the times when you would offer to braid her hair with the biggest smile and always give her compliments, how you were so touchy with her while you despised the touch of others, the way you traveled your fingers through her features like you were analyzing some sort of work of art, at that moment she realized that you didn't need to in fact say the words to demonstrate how much you love her, cause you already been doing this since the first week you met.

"Even though it is hard to find such love that never changes for a long time,
I'm looking to the one who believes in such love
Even though it is hard to find such love that never changes for a long time,
I'm looking at you who would gladly wait for such love"

Luna sang the last verse of the song changing some parts, she was declaring her love and hoped it was mutual.

I felt like throwing up, I couldn't hold back anymore, I needed to let her know how I feel everytime she's by my side. Her smile was the most beautiful ever, and her eyes were shining looking at me, she cupped my cheeks and caressed my cheek with her thumbs,we were so close I could feel our breaths mixing, with my heart beating in my throat I closed my eyes, our lips touched softly for some seconds, It was so sweet that I felt like I was gonna melt in her embrace if she kept me like that for a little bit longer, no one had ever kissed me that gently, I could feel the love running through my veins, my eyes got full of tears, something I wasn't expecting, I never felt so much love before, we pulled away gasping for air, but she was holding even closer to me like I was her entire word, our eyes met, tears were streaming down of our faces, showing how hurt we've got from trying to hide this love. I dried her tears with my fingers while my other hand was caressing her neck, she wrapped her hands tight around my waist.
"I have been in love with you for so long", she said choking in more tears. "I just want to be with you", she continued with a trembling voice. "You have no idea of how much I love you.", she said the last words firmly looking at my eyes.
"I'm sorry it took me so long to say something, I just didn't know if you liked me and I was scared to get hurt, to say something and end up losing you. I love you so much Bada, you're my world".
She kissed me again, a passionate kiss to make it for the years we lost for not being together, to make it for the days we nedeed each other but didn't have because we were too scared of ruining everything.

"Can we stay like this for a while?", I asked in a whisper, we were cuddling on my studio's sofa after all that happened.
"Of course my baby", she answered softly giving a peck on my head.
We were so in sync at that moment, our breaths were the same, and I think even or hearts were beating at the same pace.
"I can feel you heart beating through your back", she said chuckling, one of her hands laid on my back while the other went through my hair making me feel sleepy.
"I can listen to yours", I said softly.
"It's beating fast", we said together and started giggling when we realized.

That was our first night as lovers, even tho we slept on the counch we woke up the next morningfull of energy like we had the best sleep in the world, all of it thanks to the weight that got off from our shoulders after realizing our love was mutual and would last forever.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

This was supposed to be the first chapter even if it's all random😭

Do you want me to post more details about the characters, personalities and life story?

twitter: @yoongiandholy