My sea.

A/N: Inspired by Bada's photoshoot for Calvin Klein and this picture of her being a cutie patootie🥹 I love this woman so much😭 Hope you don't forget to vote if you like it🩵

I opened the door and there she was, wearing only a denim jacket over a white bra and some baggy pants, dancing to Empire State of Mind, our eyes met and she smiled in a flirtatious way making me giggle and almost faint, my hands went to my mouth trying to hide how flustered I was, I couldn't take it anymore so I closed the door as my body felt to the floor and I tried to breath between the giggles I couldn't hold back. She was so stunning, my heart couldn't take it, I felt genuinely blessed.
I giggled silently while hitting my hands on the floor, she tried to open the door but I quickly closed again trying to get my shit together.

"Luna-ya, open the door! Are you okay?", she asked from the other side of the door, clearly laughing at my situation.

My grip on the door handle loosened as I got distracted and she opened the door again, my heart was almost exploding out of my chest, I knew my whole face was red because I felt my face as hot as possible. I got up ready to run but she grabbed me and cupped my cheeks, "What is happening?", she asked still laughing at me. "You're just really pretty", I answered laughing even more hoping she would let go of me. "Please let me go", I asked panting with my hands on my chest. "You're so cute", she said still laughing and pulling me closer, my hands naturally went to her waist and in the moment I felt her warm skin I immediately screamed like a little girl, that was the fucking biggest gay panic I ever had, her laugh sounded like a song to me and every image of her that my brain captured in that moment was art. Then I ran as fast as possible when I managed to free myself from her arms, she screamed my name behind me still clearly laughing but I just couldn't even look at her when she was wearing that.
I laughed desesperately throwing my body on the couch as I put my face on a cushion and screamed trying to get the feelings out of my chest, then I kicked my feet and hugged the cushion still hiding my face but I simply couldn't stop going crazy because of her.

"What is that?", I heard Yoongi asked in a laugh.

I looked up and realized that all of my members were in the lounge, eating on the table at the corner of the room.

"Why are you like that?", Jin asked with a smirk on his face and I realized all of them had the same curious expressions.

"I supposed it's something about Bada", Joon smiled Ironically and soon after that statement all of them had ironic smirks on their faces, I couldn't deny so I just got out of there as fast as possible.

I went in the elevator after spending almost the whole day in the studio doing a photoshoot for the Weverse Magazine about the new music project I would be releasing in a few months.

As I walked through the lounge some Seventeen members looked at me and laughed without saying anything.

"What?", I asked already defensive. "What are you laughing at?".

"I don't blame you, I would have the same reaction", Vernon said in a smirk as he took a bite of bread.

I frowned asking myself what the fuck he was talking about.

"You didn't see it?", Seungkwan got up from the chair with his phone on his hands, Minghao who was by his side lowered his head pretending to cough to hide a mischievous smile.

Bada had posted the video on instagram and tagged me, I bited my lips trying to hide a laugh but it was impossible, I knew this was going to be pathetic. The video started, she was dancing normally, but the mirror behind her reflected the door in front of her, so when I opened the door I was clearly captured by the phone camera, the image of me smiling like a fool and throwing myself on the floor after she smiled at me made me want to die of embarassment. My hands went to my face as I tried to supress my laugh while the boys by my side kept laughing non-stop.