your waves.

♡It's been a while since I posted but anyways, I didn't give up, I'm just lazy.♡
And yes, this is also on tumblr.

Haerin was too tired to keep a conversation with her fellow members and dancers or to simply sit up straight, she laid down on the floor of the practice room during the break, the collective sound of people gasping with exhaustion mixed with some random laughs here and there sounded almost melodic to her, the feeling of working exhaustively with so many people who had the same passion filled her heart with emotions that she couldn't name it, sharing that moment, with all of that people was one of the reasons why she loved being an artist, seeing so many people work hard towards a project that her and her beloved members worked so hard from scratch made her feel appreciated and respected, specially when her favorite person in the world, Bada, was one of those people who were working so hard to make justice to their hard work creating and directing a mesmerizing performance to their comeback.

Her chest went up and down with fatigue, it was hot and the lights were right on her face but she didn't care, she closed her eyes and took the time to feel the moment, a little smile rested on her lips, a comforting feeling took her entirely, at that moment she felt like life was worth it.

Then a shadow blocked the lights above her head and when she opened her eyes she was greteed with the most beautiful scene, Bada stood tall over her laying figure, her black and blonde strands of hair illuminated by the lights, the sweet smile on her face got wider by each second showing off her dimples and cute eye smile, to Haerin, Bada was the most mesmerezing live portrait displayed in slow motion, while absorbing each and every detail of Bada's face, the warmth that was just comforting her soul exploded like fireworks in her heart and she couldn't hold back the most sincere giggle she ever let out in her life.

"Are you okay?", Bada asked following Haerin's giggle, she didn't understand why the girl looked so happy all of sudden, but when Luna smiled so happily like that she couldn't help herself, she felt every inch of her body being filled with so much love that she completely forgot where she was and just stood there, admiring her.

Haerin nodded positively, smiling fondly.
Bada thought Haerin looked beautifully lost in her own little world, as she admired her smile and the way little wrinkles formed on the side of her eyes as her smile got bigger, with her hair all messy and all giggly like that she looked like the happiest girl in the world, and that's exactly how Bada wanted Haerin to always feel.

"Teacher, can you help us with the formations?", one of the dancers of the foreign crew interrupted the moment, Bada should feel ashamed for being caught completely lost in her co-worker's eyes, but instead she felt frustared as she had to go back to work. Bada and Haerin had been working together for years now, and the giggles and butterflies seemed to never leave them, everytime Bada looked at Haerin she had to repress the urge to hold the shorter girl close to her heart and never let go of her.

When Bada went back to work Haerin rolled her body to face the wall so no one could see how whipped she was by Bada's smile. Her hands closed in a fist on her chest like she was trying to physically control the turmoil of feelings inside her heart, her cheeks burned with the thought of someone catching her smiling like that, anyone that saw that would be sure she's completely in love with her best friend.

Her eyes met with Jimin's, her friend smirked to her in the cutest teasing way, he didn't said anything, only noded his head, showing he saw everything. Her cheeks turned into a deeper shade of red, she covered her face and sat in front of him, still against the mirror wall so the dancers and Bada couldn't see her face, It was not on her plans to tell him about her feelings, but she was so happy that she just accepted she couldn't do or say anything to change his mind as he just caught her whipping.