Jealous pt.2

A/N: I have no freaking idea what I was thinking when I thought it was a good idea to have a second part, I should've just posted the first part completed, I don't know what I was trying to do here, I'm trying not to feel guilty about it. It's just fluff, I'll update more random chapters later cause I have a lot of ideas. Thanks for reading and sorry lol.

The word was silent for a moment, I traced her neckbone with my fingers, my head laid on her chest as I listened to the sounds of her breathing and her heart beating, that was all I nedeed in life, If I could stay like this forever I think my mind would be etternally at peace. 

Bada's arms wrapped my body holding tight, she caressed my back as her other hand went through the strands of my hair, I pulled her closer by the soulder, hiding my face on her neck with a little smile on my lips, those moments make me realize how good life is by her side. She touched my cheeks making me look up to her, I could see in her eyes some kind of feeling I couldn't understand, she pressed our lips softly, holding me even tighter like I would run away every minute.  

"I love you so much", she whispered pressing our foreheads.

 "I love you more", I traced her jawline and cheek with my thumb, she smiled softly, her eyes still closed. 

"Did you and Soyoon ever...", she didn't finished the phrase, biting the corner of her lower lip anxiously waiting for my answer.

"No, my baby", I touched the corner of her lip with my thumb making her stop biting it. "She tried something when we were getting to know eachother, but then...", I chuckled remembering the moment. "I told her how much I like you, she was the first person I really told about it". 

A pleased smile formed on Bada's lips as she chuckled listened attentively. "I was scared to leave you alone and comeback to her attacking you", Bada joked, now giggling wildly still caressing my cheekbones. 

"I'm sorry I didn't told her we're together, I was scared that someone could listen". 

"It's okay my love, I think at some point she realized you know", she chuckled ironically. 

"I liked when you did that", I said referring to the way she touched my waist and pulled me closer to her during our conversation. "Can you do it more, please?", I asked pulling her closer. Her hands went straight to my buttcheeks with no hesitation, grabbing it making me wrap one of my legs around her waist, her long hands pressed my waist and then my hipbones, making circular moves with her thumbs with a gentle pressure.

"Why is this so good?", I asked chuckling close to her lips, my hands went to her head pulling her for a kiss and she naturally accepted it. 

"So that's why you were giggling so much", she said with a ironic smirk and without giving me time to answer she started to tickle my belly. 

"Today I almost got mad at you for real", now she was in top of me, with her tighs side by side with my waist.

"Why? I didn't even do anything", I answered trying to pushed her away from me bit she was stronger and easily made me lay down on the bed again. 

"I got worried that you were smiling and giggling at Soyoon", she laughed as her cheeks turned red. "I swear we only didn't have a fight today because you're too cute", she leaned down and gave me a small peck on the lips, having her sitting on my lap was new to me but in the best way possible, my hands massaged her hips and waist.