Don't wanna fight.

"That's how it is?", she asked serious, eyes full of hurt, a mad voice tone that I've never heard before.
I didn't know what to say, Bada looked so mad at me, her eyes pierced through mine, she never did that before, she was always so sweet and now she's so mad that she looked at me like that, my heart hurt and I felt pain in my chest, like there was something digging into it deeper and deeper.
"I... I just didn't kn...", I tried to say something to show that I cared but the words became stuttering murmurs under my breath.
"Our relatioship is just work for you?", Bada asked a little bit louder.
"No, I just didn't want to worry you", I said pleading with my eyes that she'll stop being mad and comeback to being my lovely Bada who looks at me with only sweet eyes.
"You always do that, you always hide everything from everyone and that's why everyone end up leaving, did you know that when you do that It looks like you don't give a fuck about yourself and about the people who care about you?", she said almost screaming and then sighing in frustation. "It's not the first time you're going to perform with an sprained ankle without telling somebody, you know well that you're going to end up hurting bad and having to go to surgery? Why you keep doing that? I don't understand!", she took her hands to her head walking away from me. "If you don't tell Sejin, I'll never talk to you again.", she said storming through the door and leaving me in the practice room, alone, in pain and a heavy heart from the guilty of having caused all of that.

Luna walked down the hallway trying to find Sejin, she must have spent more than 20 minutes sitting in the corner of the practice room replaying the images of Bada looking at her full of dissapointment, she took deep breaths trying no to cry while walking with difficulty as the pain on her ankle began to hurt even more.

"What happened?", Joon asked worried at Luna's sorrowful expression.
"Bada fought with me", Luna said bursting in tears the second she finished her phrase, she sobbed like a baby looking at the ground, she wanted to hide the sadness she felt, but she could hear Bada's voice in her head saying she would never talk to her again.
"And my ankle hurts, call Sejin please", she said between sobs as she sat on the sofa looking down and touching her leg trying to do something about the excruciating pain she felt.
Sejin appeared from nowhere in the same minute, by his big eyes and worried expression Luna realized that Bada already told him to take her to the hospital.

"So you cried like that because Bada fought with you cause you were hiding your injury?", Joon asked with a raised eyebrow, a little smirk on his lips and arms crossed as he stood in front of her together with the other members of BTS.

There was no need for all of them to come, but when Joon sent a text saying that Luna was crying like a baby because of Bada all of them left their studios as fast as possible just to witness the moment. They had an idea that Luna liked Bada more than just as a friend, but Luna was the master of making up for her famous nickname "Princess of ice", and she always did everything to hide her feelings even around them, and even though they were worried about her ankle and about the fight with Bada, they all thought it was kinda funny to see their sister being a cry baby for having a fight with the person that she likes.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny, you didn't saw her face, she's pissed as hell", Luna said eating a spoonful of the chocolate pudim Jin bought to make her feel better.

"Look at you, that's why your nickname is princess", Hope said laughing sitting by her side on the hospital bed.
"Noona, don't even worry, it's normal to fight when we love each other", JK said in a chuckle making his hyungs giggle.
"You really make everyone go crazy, like why would you hide such injury from everyone? Are you out of your mind?", Yoongi asked frowning at Luna.
"Thank God she screamed at you, I hope she does it again the next time you do something stupid", Tae said stealing Luna's sandwich making her even more stressed.
"Yeah, you really nedeed someone to do that, you deserve it", Jimin said.
"Waa but wait a minute... can you imagine Bada mad and screaming? She's so cute, that must've been funny", Jin said making the boys giggle at the thought of Bada being mad.
"I think our noona doesn't agree with that", Jungkook glanced at Luna who had a funny fearful expression.
"It was scary", she said looking in the void making the boys giggle again.

"Can you come here, please?".
I could feel the sadness in Luna's hoarse voice even through the cellphone, the image of her alone and in pain because of her ankle crying because of my attitude went through my mind, I was too harsh on her, I shouldn't have been so mad, I shouldn't have raised my voice.
"I'm coming", was the only thing I could say before running through the door of JustJerk Academy to meet my Haerin.

I opened the door and went to the living room, Luna was sitting on the sofa with a cast on her foot. Our eyes met and she pouted on the same instant, breaking my heart in a million pieces as she bursted in tears like a kid. "I'm sorryyy", she looked at me with the same pleading eyes from when I screamed at her earlier. "I really just didn't want you to worry. I'll never do this again.", she sobbed throughout the phrase.
"I'm so sorry princess, I shouldn't have screamed at you", I sat down and hugged her caressing her head. "Please forgive me, I was too harsh on you", I asked cupping her face as tears streamed down both of our cheeks. "I love you, you're not just a work partner for me, you're my best friend, you know that", she said completely ignoring what I said. "I love you too baby, I know it all, I'm so sorry for what I said, I don't know why I said that", I said pulling her closer and making her lay her head on my chest as I caressed her back trying my best to comfort her.
"You don't have to say sorry, I know I'm wrong, the boys also fought with me", she said pouting looking at me with the cutest puppy eyes. "I don't wanna fight with you ever again, I felt really sad, I just want you to look at me smiling".
"Oh baby, you had a tough day, you don't deserve to have anyone talking to you like that, do you understand? I'm really sorry, I'll never do that again".
"Uhum", she said hiding her face on the crook of my neck making me smile a little with how clingy she was. I carefully grabbed her by the thighs making her sit on my lap. We giggled as we touched our foreheads together felling each others breaths mixing with how close our faces were. Her soft and humid lips touched mine and my heart bursted with happiness when I felt her smiling, I pulled her closer by the neck deepening the kiss as she caressed my chest tracing her fingers on my collarbone, I gave small pecks on her cheeks and neck when we pulled away to breathe, our lips brushing softly as we declare our love for each other. "You're my whole world, I love you.", I whispered closing my eyes as our lips touched. "I love you more.", she said pulling me for another kiss.

Don't forget to vote if you liked it, thanks for reading💙🌊🩵