focus on me.

A/N: This was supposed to be all cute but then my playlist had other plans. Hope you like it🩵

The dance studio was full, some of the main dancers from Hybe's sunbae groups stretching while waiting for the choreographers and dancers arrival, they couldn't wait any longer to see how good their performance for Hybe's Family concert would be. Hoseok, Luna, Jimin, Hoshi, Dino, Yugyeom and Jackson talked enthusiastic about what they expected for this performance.

"I hope it's based on hip-hop and locking, It would look really powerful on stage", Luna said and everyone agreed.

"Right, but I think some contemporary dance would also look amazing. Damn, I wish we could do everything for our fans.", Hoshi said quite frustrated as he always wanted to do everything.

"I wish that too, but let's do it diligently and carefully, this choreo is probaly gonna be hard so let's do our best to not get hurt, that would be terrible", Yugyeom said.

"Ooh, our Yugyeom is all grown up", Jackson teased the youngest looking at him with proud eyes and a sweet smile.

The door opened abruptly, it's sound echoed through the studio making the idols turn their heads.

"HEEY GUYS! GOOD EVENING, ARE YOU READY?", Bada entered greeting everyone in her loud teacher's voice. She looked absolutely stunning as always, she wore black cargo pants and a large t-shirt, her hair in a low bun with tiny braids on each side, Luna loved when she did her hair like this.

Son Seungdeuk, BTS's choreographer since debut entered behind her, also greeting everyone in a enthusiastic manner, but Luna was too busy admiring Bada to pay attention to her first dance teacher.

The two choreographers and the backup dancers showcased the choreography that Bada and Son created, the room had a playfull atmosphere as everyone knew eachother except from Bada and the Got7 members, who were meeting for the first time as Got7 had just signed with HYBE.

"Look at me Luna", Bada said as she explained to Luna one of the moves where the dancers would pair with the idols, looking at each other while waving their bodies.

Luna blushed with this simple demand, for some reason she couldn't hold eye contact with Bada while dancing and even she was shook by her own reaction as she tried to do it and failed continuously, she took some deep breaths while sweating profusely trying to meet Bada's eyes but failing miserably, ending up looking at her oreo bangs instead. Bada laughed looking at Luna, her heart was beating fast and she felt euphoric realizing the hold she had on the girl she likes so much.

The music stopped and for some minutes the only thing heard in the room was heavy breaths, Luna sat on the floor drinking her last sip of water, nervously looking down trying to hide her red cheeks.

"Why can't you.... look at Bada during the dance?", Hoseok said breathing heavily but still with a teasing smirk on his lips.

All eyes on Luna, the fellow dancers and idols had little smiles on their faces, everyone found funny how shy Luna could be sometimes.

"Son of a bitch", Luna thought to herself, she couldn't find a answer so she just chuckled softly still looking down, pretending to breath heavily like she was too tired to speak.

"Do I make you nervous?", Bada said coming closer to Luna and tickling the smaller girl belly, their eyes met for some seconds and Luna couldn't hold back anymore she let out a soft giggle and lowered her head even more making sure her hair would cover her red face, she couldn't believe Bada was doing that to her in front of everyone.

The whole room giggled watching the girls cute interaction, most of them thought Bada and Luna were just being cute friends, but the idols who were close to Luna knew how much she liked Bada and were all stunned by how shy she was.