part 2 kidnapped by a lion

Noone__

Sun on the unknown planet rise up and the light hit the two sleepy heads eyes
But the two shut there eyes with there hands or in lola's case paws

Two weeks with little to no sleep can do that to you
Sora's red hair and lola's white and black mark fur were shining in the sun. Sora mumble 10 more minutes those two did not want to wake up.

So instead of 10 minutes they slept for about half the day.

Sora__
My eyes open up but i was still sleepy i can see lola also waking up too.
"Lola i had the most weirdest dream because we didn't sleep for so long that i accidentally crashed our ship, crazy right hahaha".

Because of what i said lola woke up fully and smacked my head her huge wing.
She was angerily barking and growling saying that's exactly what happened (i can understand her because i am also half canine also we grow up together)
The smack fully woke me up and i screamed when i realized  why i was smacked.

Our ship was broken and smoke was coming out of our ship. Lola and i looked at each other and signed. There is nothing we can do now.  But the real question was how did we get out of the ship. The question was answered when we saw the front window was broken  we must have broken out of the window when we crashed no wonder my back was killing me. Well whatever let's go and see if we can fix it

(20 minutes later)
"Well looks like our ship is gone for good" I said nervously.
We gathered everything we could find. Lola was giving me the " oh really now!i wouldn't have guessed if you didn’t tell me" look.

"Hey don't give me that look it was your fault too you know. If you didn’t sleep and kept me company none of this would have happened". We both looked at each other again and signed. Well we can't blame each other for this. If we could blame anything it will be our ship for not having Autopilot.

" well i am going to seal our things in my hand seal mark ( yes i am a seal master i also have other powers but that's for a another time).

Thank goodness none of our stuffs were damaged. Well it looks like we will be walking from here. Lola was giving me "ya no shit" look. The forest looks nice maybe we can find a abandoned ship around here. What am i saying there is no way we are going to find a good ship or any ship around here our luck isn’t that good. But for some reason my gut is telling me to go to that huge mountain. So that's were we are going and hope for the best

Noone__
Sora and lola were walking for hours trying  to get to that mountain lola could fly them them there but she was pretty exhausted.

Sora's dark blue eyes were looking for anything dangerous if anything wanted  to attack them. Her fox ear's were on high alert and her tales were swinging dangerously.  It took them 15 hours to get on top of the mountain. Sora's gut feelings were getting stronger. When they got there they saw a cave there a big cave, sora and lola were surprised by the cave.
L

ola didn't want to go in there because they don't know what could be in there.

So Sora decided to be the strong one and goes inside lola worried for her friend and sister goes on after her. 

The place was dark but after walking for a while they saw light.
Once they got to the light they couldn't believe there eyes, standing before them was a white lion. Sora and lola's jaw were on the floor.

Sora__
i could not believe this so after i got my jaw in place i told lola to smack me to see if i was dreaming.

Lola of course being my wonderful friend and sister smacked me hard with her wing "ouch" that hurt so this not a dream.

Suddenly the lion's force field want down and the lion roar out. Of course we were shocked then the lion's head want down and it open it’s mouth our eyes were wide open i mean this is suspicious the lion did this all on It's own right. 

Then i heard a voice in my head it said to go in. I am honestly suspicious i mean if it tells you to go you can't be stupid enough to go in right and when i said we have the worst luck i mean it.

we can't just find a cool looking ship laying around here and it was just waiting for us right, it’s to good to be true.So here we are standing infront of a freaking lion ship. This definitely has to be a trap.

Lola and i looked at each other and nodded with serious faces and turned around walking out of the cave "who would be stupid enough to go in an obvious trap right lola" I said looking at lola who barks.

But before we can step outside the lion lights up even more and comes after us and pretty much forcefully put us in It’s mouth basically kidnapping us. Our screams were unheard by the lion and flew of to space with me screaming it was a trap and lola howling.

This is lola by the way__