part 3 weird and nice day

Noone__
In space a white lion could be seen flying somewhere but we can't hear the yalling and howling happening in the white lion the person yalling is none other then sora Basically yalling at the lion that what it’s doing is kidnapping and lola howling.

After 40 minutes they give up and though wherever it’s taking  them if it’s a dangerous place they can fight there way out and if it’s safe place they will nicely ask for a ship that doesn’t kidnappe them.

The lion let out a offended roar which was ignored by them. So dasically they were now chilling and they also thought why not sleep for a bit they were a bit tired.

They know it’s  dangerous to sleep in a unknown ship but they also know they were strong and they had each other backs
Sora__
We woke up because of the beeping noise coming from the control panel i looked at it wondering why it was beeping until i looked up and saw a huge castle at this point i am not even fazed by this lola came to the control panel and saw the castle she had the same reaction as me.

The lion subbently toke a turn and landed in a hanger wow the castle had a hanger totally not sus. Then we heard footsteps coming our way we stayed in the lion as way to observe who they are friend or foe and basically using the lion as a shield.

We saw people came in that looks like humans (ya we visited earth before)
One with galra tech arm with scar on the nose not to mention the hair,a short child with glasses, a big guy with a yellow Bandana on his forhead, a tall guy with brown hair, a guy with a mullet  and short red jacket, a princess like girl, and a funny looking guy with orange hair and mustache.

We were confused because they don't look dangerous even tho looks can be deceiving. Lola and i looked at each other and nodded  we decided to go and meet them and say hello

In the castle__

"Well it looks like we are missing a another paladin who will pilot the white  lion we must look for it" said allura
"We understand that princess but we also have to look for the red,yellow and green lions" said coran
"Well i can locate the yellow and green lion but i can't locate the red lion" said allura

"Well keep looking while we go for the yellow and green lion lance you take hunk to the yellow lion and i will take pidge to take the green lion o- "shiro was interrupted by the castle alarm. "Coran what's going on" asked a panicked hunk.
"It looks like oh my It's the white lion"  said coran.

Everyone was surprised. "What that's not possible unless the white lion found her paladin, We must greet them" said allura as she run to the hanger
Shiro__
We were runing to the hanger to see the white lion was already there.  We were waiting for them to come down from the lion. After two minutes of waiting no one came down"why is it taking so long why can't they come out " "be patient keith"

"Maybe they get scared by us or the situation, i know we were" said hunk. That could be a possibility allura was about to go the white lion to maybe show them we were not dangerous.

when it’s head want down
It opened its mouth came a person we can see that it a girl.

She had long red hair reder then any red i seen before and bark blue eyes. I also saw nine tail behind her and fox ear on her head beside her is a huge wolf with wings the aura around them was dangerous and kind at the same time. let's just say lance was drooling and keith eyes were wide pidge was i can see was fangirling So was hunk, allura was also surprised. she calmly walk before us