part 14 return to balmera part 1

No-one_____

Keith felt something soft hugging his face, his bed was never this soft

Keith opened his eyes sleeply and saw his head was in sora's chest and he could hear her smooth heartbeat at first he didn't realized it and want back to sleep, after a few seconds he woke up shocked and fall of the bed waking Sora and lola.

"Keith are you ok why did you fall? is it because my tail's took up too much space" said Sora concerned for Keith.

Keith then remembered why he was hugging Sora and blushed
They must have changed places when they were asleep.

"Ya I'm okey and no it wasn't your tail's fault" said Keith trying to hide he was blushing. Sora was still kinda sleepy so she didn't notice his blush "really than why did you fall" said Sora rubbing her eyes and yawning with lola besides her stretching her body.

Keith decided to say the truth "well we were hugging each other to sleep so I was kinda shocked by it after waking up" Sora was confused at first because why get shy if it was a just a hug ,wait did it mean courtship on earth? And did she take Keith's first time in hugging someone to sleep

She soon realized that she must take responsibility so she got down for the bed and set down on the floor with Keith and taking both of his hand's "don't worry Keith I will take responsibility and take care of you " said Sora with determination on her face confusing Keith "what responsibility sora?"

"For taking your first time in hugging someone to sleep I didn't know it was a courtship thing on earth" said Sora very seriously

Now Keith was as red as his lion by understanding what Sora meant he has to fix her misunderstanding"ah no Sora you don't have to take responsibility and it was just a misunderstanding..."he can't say he got embarrassed and freaked out because his face was on her chest and he kinda forgot about what happened a few hours ago for a minute.

"You don't have to worry Keith I will try to court you properly and officially make you my mate even tho I have zero skills in courtship besides my dad's horrible dating advice but I will study hard" said Sora very determined

Now how did Sora come to that conclusion

Well because she want to many planets where they have weird courtship like if you hug someone that means you stolen their first time in being hugged and you have to court them, if you dance together under the moon with someone
In a party you have to court them, there are many weird kind of courtship, for poor Sora who didn't understand them she almost got married of one time by doing something simple like picking something up when someone drop something making him think she was proposing to him when she was with her dad on bounty hunt in a planet when she was 12 years old thankfully her dad saved her before his precious daughter was taken away in a young age.

By saying she didn't know and she is too young and what he was doing was illegal if she was 20 then he would not have said anything that what's saved her from being married off after that her dad gave a speech on how if she did it with out knowing when she is older she must take responsibility she doesn't have to marry them but give them a chance to see if they match with each other and of course Sora nodded to what her dad said with determination and never made that mistakes again before now.

Seeing her determination Keith didn't know what to say he didn't want her to take responsibility he would want her to like him for who he is not for responsibility "Sora you don't have to take responsibility and it's not that you have to take responsibility for hugging someone to sleep on earth either but if you want date someone do it out of love not responsibility" said Keith he never said something like this he sounded like Shiro for a second.