part 7 breakfast

Early morning in the castle____

Sora and Lola woke up from their sleep and comfortable bed and saw the sun hasn't risen up yet.

Sora and Lola yawned Sora stretched her hands and Sora her body.
They decided to take a bath and come out refreshed"alright Lola time to make breakfast (bark bark) "

Lola and Sora were very hungry they realized they didn't eat for two days.
They quietly want out of the room careful not to wake up the others and want to the kitchen to make food.

Sora was thinking what to make when Lola barked at her saying"we should make meat stew with ratufu rice"(I made it up)

Lola was drooling just thinking about it. "Ok we will make stew and rice we will make a big pot of it so everyone can eat it (bark bark) " Sora and Lola were excited to make it.

They made it to the kitchen, Sora started to take out her apron and headband with clips to tie her hair form her seal, the headband was for pushing her ears back a bit Lola also had a headband for the same reason and paw gloves.

She started to take out the ingredients for the stew and rice also form the seal.

Three different kinds of meat Lola was drooling looking at the meat but held herself back. They started cooking, Sora was humming a song and Lola was giving her the ingredients she needed.

After two hours the stew and rice was ready and it was smelling delicious Lola was eager to have a bite. Sora was about to taste it with a big spoon to see if it was good enough. Suddenly the alarms want off, Sora and Lola were taken by surprise they put a lad on the pot and rushed to the bridge with a apron and the big spoon in hand.

Sora and Lola got their first and saw everything was fine(;-_-) they sign of relief

Allura and coran were just being dramatic
So they decided to wait for the others and watching the show in the corner.
They saw the other come rushing into the room.

"Oh no! Allura is dead! Ohhh, it's horrible! Her head fell off! Coran dramatized. " wait, her severed head is trying to speak to me! What is it allura's head! What are your final words? (Coran) I'm listening "

"Coran, it's over!" "yes if only Voltron was formed" coran said dramatically then he realized the paladins were here "oh"

Sora and Lola give coran 10 out 10 for his Performance👏( 'ω' )👏( 'ω' ).

"So, I guess this isn't an actual attack" said Shiro.
"And good thing it isn't, because it took you-coran? Said allura.

" seventy five degrees! Oh, sorry! No, this is a meat thermometer "said coran.

" however long it took, it was to long. You must always be ready to do battle with zarkon, look at you! Only Shiro is in
Uniform, Keith, pidge, hunk, where are your Bayards? And where is lance and Sora? "

On cue, the main doors opened and lance walked into the central Command, looking very well rested while holding a cup of coffee. He was wearing a robe and fuzzy blue Lion slippers.

"Good morning everyone"said lance

" hey guys we were standing here the hole time "they heard sora's voice and looked at her, they were surprised by what she was wearing ,