part 6 defenders of the universe part 2

The pilots took their lions to where the black lion was hidden and Shiro was waiting at the door of the black lion. The
Door of the black lion opened. Shiro and the black lion bonded and all the lions roared. Now they were ready for battle and right on time too because sendak managed to break his way through the planet atmosphere.

Sendak cannon now fixed, was fired directly at the castle,sending tomors
Through the whole surrounding areas.

"Seriously' they must have geniuses on that ship for them to fix it that fast" said Sora.

"The castle can't take to many blows, you must form Voltron now! "screamed the princess.

" jeez, no pressure "said hunk.

The lions gathered outside the castle and saw the fleet that made its way toward them.

"Listen up team Voltron. The only way to succeed is to give it all you've got! I know this looks bad, we can do this! Are you with me? Exclaimed Shiro.
All the paladins nodded in response.

"I'm nodding, is everyone else nodding? " asked hunk.
"Yes" said all other paladins, annoyed except Sora who smiled at hunk's question.

"Let's do this" said Shiro.
"Umm, how?" asked lance.
"Great question, does anyone have any ideas on how to form Voltron?" Asked Shiro.

"I don't see a combine into a giant robot button anywhere on my desk board" said hunk.
"We have to do something" said Keith.
"Combine" hunk slammed into Keith. The red Lion almost lost balance but the white Lion stopped the fall using its body.

"HEY" Keith screamed. While he got his Lion back on its feet with the help of the white Lion.
"Sorry I thought that would work nice save by the way Sora said hunk.
" Keith you ok" asked Sora worried
"Ya fine thanks said Keith, Sora nodded at that and moved to destroy more small ships

" maybe if we just fly in formation, we'll just combine "said Shiro. " take off on my cue, 1,2,3, Voltron!"

But as all lions flew side by side but nothing happened.

"Wait, I feel something" said lance.
"Me too!it's like we're all being pulled in the same direction' added hunk.
" well I think I know why, look up said Sora a giant red laser were sucking the lions in the shop.

"What the cheese"? Said hunk.

" the ship is sucking us in"pidge screamed through the comms.

Galra then sent another cannon blast towards the castle, destroying its particle barrier.

"Ok Shiro, I'm panicking now! " whined hunk
"It's been an honor flying with you guys" said Keith.

Sora could not take it anymore when saw the other's almost giving up"No you guys! You're all fighters, look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now. You'll never know what you can do until you try"said Sora encouragingly

"Sora's right! We can do this! We have to believe in ourselves! We can't give up!
We can't fail! Said Shiro restoring the paladins hope and strength.

" yeah"! Screamed the team, in unison.
Suddenly, the lions began to transform.
Voltron formation was initiated.

Pidge and Keith became the arms, hunk and lance became the legs, Sora formed the wings and the white Lion paws were on the Voltron's shoulders some part became armored on Voltron, Shiro who formed the head and torso.
Together, the six paladins formed the universe most powerful weapon:Voltron:

"We did it! " said pidge, excitedly
"I'm a leg"! And hunk equally excited.
" how are we doing this? "Asked Keith.
"No idea! But this is awesome" said lance
Sora was also surprised but said nothing she was proud of the others.

"Let's get that cannon" said shiro.

Voltron then moved in perfect unison, destroying the enemy ship and blasting it to pieces
______________

Back on the castle, princess allura came to greet the paladins;
"Great work paladins! "
We did it said Shiro,
"Heck yeah we did!" Said Keith
"How did we do it? " wondered Shiro
"I was just like, screaming the whole time, maybe that did it " added hunk, Sora smiled at hunk.

"We won the battle, but the war has only just begun. I'm afraid zarkon won't stop until he gets these lions" said allura
"You paladins better know what your are doing. You'll have to keep forming
Voltron, again and again ", said coran.

" what? AGAIN? " said hunk.
"We barely survived forming it this one time" said lance, all excitement left him
"You were only fighting one ship! Wait until you have to fight a whole fleet! It's not going to be easy. Being the defenders of the universe".said coran.

Sora already knew that but she was worried about the others especially Shiro and pidge. One he has PTSD which can get in the way of a fight getting him hurt and two pidge really just want to look for her family which is ok but with what happened today Sora is afraid she will run of on her own and get herself killed.

"Defenders of the universe, huh? It's got a nice ring to it said Shiro.

Lola came out of nowhere and tackled Sora, Lola was as big as a horse now and she sit on Sora with her big weight, on her face had a look of
'you had fun without me your punishment is to lay there and be my couch and your gonna take it' she also looked worried so she started to poke sora's face with her paws, and also started to lick her face.

" Lola! Lola! I'm sorry and I'm fine, don't lick me have mercy on me I promise to take you next time"! Sora Begged .

Everyone was surprised by Lola's height at first but started to laughe at her misery. Sora will get them back at training for laughing at her.

Keith saw her look (he knew her well enough to know she is going to do something) and didn't want to be in what she was going to do to them so he want to help her. Sora was thankful to Keith so she won't tortur him in training. Keith was saved .but bad luck for the others Keith almost felt bad for them.