part 12 Taking flight

No-one_____
After the castle invasion everyone expect Sora and Lola gathered around Lance's healing pod,

Sora and Lola wasn't there because they were in the kitchen cooking knowing that when Lance wakes up he will be hungry with everyone else.

Keith and hunk wanted to help her cook but she gently kicked them out saying that they should look after Lance and she and Lola can take care of cooking by their selves.

Hunk left worried for Lance, Keith however didn't want to go and was about to argue but with sora's dark smile he gives up and he goes to check up on Lance.

Med-bey_____

"How much longer?" Asked hunk anxiously.

"It should be just a few more ticks" responded allura.

"Ticks?" Asked Keith confused.

"Do you mean seconds?" Said Shiro

"What are seconds?" Asked allura

"Like this" said pidge, as she held a timer.
"Hummm, I think ticks are longer, coran, do you have a ticker?" Said allura

"Right here princess!" Responded coran, holding up a ticker.

While everyone was distracted comparing ticks and seconds, Lance woke up and left his pod, peaking over hunks shoulder to see what the others were up to.

"You guys having a clock party?" Asked Lance, sleepily.

"Aww Lance you just ruined it---Hey! Lance!! " said hunk giving Lance a big hug.

"What happened while I was out?" Asked Lance.

"We'll fill you in while we get you something to eat" said allura

"Getting lunch together? Are you asking me out on a date? Said Lance flirtatiously.

" ya he's back "said Shiro
" yup, there he is "said pidge.
"Classic" scoffed Keith"I should have stayed with Sora in the kitchen"Keith mumbled

_______________________

Everyone made it to the dinning room to see the table set with delicious smelling food.
Sora and Lola were setting up the food on the table, Sora and Lola looked up from their work and saw the others and gives them a bright smile, her tails were wagging seeing everyone.

"Good morning Lance hope you feel better and good enough to eat with everyone because I made a feast" said Sora smiling her ears were twitching with excitement.

"Of course, I'm starving anything you make will always make me droo-" Lance flirting was interrupted by Keith "thanks for your hard work sora, Lola we were hungry"

Lance was angry being interrupted he glared at Keith which Keith ignores.

"This is nothing. Come on everyone time to eat (bark bark)" said Sora, Lola following her.

Everyone set down and started to eating, they always enjoyed sora's food better because it was delicious, better then food goo.