Metal

Naruto didn't know why, but he felt a sinking feeling as he looked at the computer. He looked over at Sakura. She was looking over at Yumi with a thoughtful expression. She was twirling one piece of hair in her finger, and seemed deep into whatever thoughts were going through her mind.

"Wish me luck," Sakura said with a grin.

"Good luck," Naruto said, "Be careful."

"I'm always careful," Sakura sniffed but was grinning, "That's why I'm so good."

"Seriously, Emi," Sasuke grumbled.

"Ah, are you guys worried about me," Sakura smiled.

"I don't trust her," Sasuke growled, "Finish her from the start."

Sakura didn't say anything to that, but really, she didn't have to. Sakura knew that, but there was a problem. All of Sakura real attacks had Tsunade's fingerprints all over them. If she were to use them with Danzou looking right at them, he would get suspicious. That and her pink hair would give her away. She had to fight with a handicap that Yumi didn't have.

Yumi and Sakura both walked down to the area and stood facing one another with unreadable expressions.

"This match is between Uchiha Yumi of Konoha and Emi of Kusa. As in other matches there is no time limit. You may begin," Hayate said calmly.

Both girls attacked at the same time, throwing kunai and deflecting them. Sakura dashed forwards, a punch aimed, but Yumi jumped back, throwing two more kunai which were deflected. It looked like Yumi wasn't going to let Sakura get anywhere near her.

"If you're not going to use a real attack then I will," Yumi said calmly, her hands forming a pattern that was extremely familiar to her.

"Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu," she said calmly, blowing out an enormous ball of flame that sped towards Sakura. It was only Sakura's long training with Sasuke that allowed her to dodge it in time and throw a barrage of kunai all of them with bags attached to them so that what looked like paper and cherry blossoms were floating in the air.

"Pathetic," Yumi mumbled, dodging away and slicing the bags to pieces with a pair of kunai, "Do you think you can defeat me with such a basic technique? Gunpowder packet filled bags with flower blossoms to hide the smell and an exploding tag couldn't possibly work. Did you're village teach you anything?"

"Who said anything about gunpowder?" Sakura asked, tilting her head, "Look around you."

For the first time, Yumi seemed to notice that the little pieces of paper were really tiny exploding tags that Sakura had placed in the bag floating along with the petals. Because they were smaller than the usual type, Yumi must not have recognized them. Yumi's eyes widened fractionally, and she began to create a pattern of seals.

"Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu!" Sakura called, throwing a kunai with an exploding tag attached to it towards Yumi.

The explosion was earsplitting. Even Sakura was knocked backwards in the blast. She regained her footing and stood braced, but there was a smirk on her face. That smirk turned to a look of surprise when she saw the metal dome where Yumi had once been, it dissolved, and Yumi stood, her hands in a seal, and expressionless.

"Kinzoku Tate no Jutsu," Yumi said calmly, "a technique using both earth and fire elements to create a shield. It is unfortunate that it can only last for one attack. You've actually made me use something real. I must admit, I'm mildly impressed."