Beginning...♡

A person pointing his gun towards an old man whose age at 40s tied up on the chair.........

??: What you want as last wish in your birthday Mr. Lee?

Old Man - Mr Lee.

Mr Lee: She doesn't have anyone other than me , please let me live, please don't shot me.

??: She? Your wife?

Mr Lee: No MY DAUGHTER...

??: Don't worry I'll take care of HER..

Mr Lee: please don't hurt her she is innocent, she don't know anything and anyone.. please. I DID FOR THOSE WHAT THEY DID FOR US. that's it.

??: So are you debating now you are right?

Mr Lee: yes.... Please don't hurt her.. or I'll haunt you..

The person laughed at Mr Lee statement.

??: Haunting? Me?

The person smirked before saying anything

??: Even the death and ghost are afraid of me Mr Lee......

The person pulled the trigger off from the gun , Mr Lee trembling in fear, which Mr Lee was facing.

??: Don't be afraid It will pain a little that's it.....and you know these days my gun was so active and really love to make people sleep .

Mr Lee: I know you will kill me but I'm begging you please don't hurt MY DAUGHTER.

??: I know, now happy birthday Mr Lee...
Happy Birthday to you......the person sang a birthday song......

[ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌 ]

While singing, The person shooted Mr Lee, the floor covered with a pool of blood.......

The girl: APPA...

she screamed her lungs out..

[ THE LAST WORD SHE UTTERED FROM HER MOUTH, SEEING HER DAD BODY COVERED WITH A BLOOD, THE MOMENT SHE FAINTED... AFTER THAT INCIDENT HAPPENED SHE WENT MUTE AND PARALYZED]

SHE WENT MUTE BY THE THE PERSON WHO SHOOTED HER FATHER.

??: Take her...

He ordered his men to take her..

Men 1: Yes sir...
??: NO , Wait...

[ HE INTERRUPTED HIS MEN AND SAID NOT TO TOUCH HER , HE LIFTED HER IN HIS ARMS AND STARTED TO WALK AWAY...]

HERE, WHERE THE OBSESSION STARTS OF A BEAST........

( Thanks for clicking my story, I hope you guy's have fun, reading this , thankyou 🥰💜)