chapter 13

In namjoon place

taehyung: did you find any clue who it is namjoon

namjoon: no taehyung... it's really tough to find someone without any little piece of sh!t.
taehyung: yes
jimin: what are you going to do taehyung?
taehyung: I'm clueless Jimin..
jimin: shall we ask more about this to Hanuel?
jin: I don't think she has anything to tell.
taehyung: yes.. she spitted all the truth she knows.
Suga: yes

taehyung was continuously thinking who killed his uncle and why , why they tried to kill taehyung and y/n ...

hobi: taehyung it's better to take a break taehyung, you are mentally little weak you should spend your time with y/n
taehyung: if I spend time with her I'll become full mental..
jk: why?
taehyung: she will drive me crazy each and every minute and always just ask me to play with her and other two.
namjoon: other two?
taehyung: none other than yeontan and ruru..
jimin: BUT SHE IS CUTE...
(out of nowhere jimin spoke)
taehyung: she is my wife..
jimin: I know but I LOVE HER.

all are shocked by jimin sudden words.. meanwhile taehyung standing there frozen.

jimin: I know taehyung she is your wife but I just lover her, you know what i envy you a little, cuz you have her, how the way you love her,the way I love her but it's just my love.

taehyung: No one can love the way I love her jimin even if it's her parents.

jimin: you killed her parents isn't it? so how you know how much they loves her..

taehyung: jimin?
jimin: what?
taehyung: yes I killed them cuz they killed my parents.

jimin: really you think that's the full story?
it's like they pinched me and I pinched him.
.
taehyung: jimin ( this time he shouted)

jimin: taehyung, I know you from the very first start but I don't know how, I knew you and I know your uncle very well taehyung from the start I'm telling he was the culprit, but you never listen to me, and one day he told you to kill her family, saying they killed yours and you did blindly without asking anything to your uncle, did you even know why her father killed your family? the answer is no taehyung..

taehyung: yes cuz I blindly believed my uncle.

jimin: he just did all the things by you what he wants but you not even asked single thing to your uncle untill he alive, now you searching for f***king reason how your unlce died, did you ever thought what if y/n came to know that you killed her family? No, you are not did anything properly, now suffering and you will suffer in pain as hell if y/n came to know about you and if she leave you , suffer as much as you can but please don't hurt y/n and I just love y/n , just love....ok , she has nothing to do with this , forget what I said that I love her ok, and don't go and show all your anger towards her ok.

taehyung: I know...

with that he went out of the room slamming the door behind.

jin: why you spoke like that to him?
jimin: cuz he did wrong, now he will think where and what and all he left...