chapter 10 ( part 2)

Celestine: come let's eat breakfast
all: ok ..

y/n gave breakfast to Ruru and yeontan and went to eat her breakfast.

while they were eating taehyung phone ringed...

OTP:
??: there is an important meeting in schedule sir, I forgot to tell you before hand.. at 10:00 AM.
taehyung : coming...

call ended....

y/n pov: I don't know from whom was speaking but I know she messed with her work, but why the hell he didn't scold her?

taehyung: Don't look at me like that, she is my secretary....

she was still looking at him mad.

taehyung: why are you looking like that I said she was my secretary.

she stood up from the chair and going to go but he held her her by wrist.

taehyung: what happened?

she was looking at his eyes deeply...

taehyung: ok , I Love those eyes but why are you mad now? suddenly?

“ IS SHE YOUR SECRETARY, I KNOW SHE MESSED UP IN SCHEDULE THEN WHY YOU DIDN'T SCOLD HER UH ? ALL SWEET?

she written in her writing pad and showed to him

taehyung: not sweet, just calmly I said and I don't want to ruin my mood in morning itself that's it Mrs Kim taehyung.

she shooked her head as yes...

“ I WANNA COME WITH YOU ” she signed to him.

taehyung: no need stay here I'll be back soon

“ I WILL COME ” she signed to him and stood there while crossing her arms together..

jk: why are you always hiding her in this house taehyung, atleast you can bring her to office..

taehyung: see jk , if I bring her to office , in name of looking arround office she will go somewhere without my knowledge and if people came to know about she is mute, and can't able to speak , people will bully her jk , I thought all those things, that's the why I'm keeping her in this mansion with me..

“ WHY CAN'T YOU SAY I'M YOUR  WIFE? MRS KIM TAEHYUNG?”

ahe written in her writing pad and showed to him.
he just looking at her not knowing what to answer..

taehyung: see there all lot of my enemies out there if they came to know about you, it's will get problem.
enough!

she didn't react anything and standing in front of him in same posture.

taehyung: ok I'll get you..

she smiled widely after hearing him . she hugged him and went to  kitchen and came back with a bag .

taehyung: what is this?

she opened the bag and showed to him.

taehyung: snacks?

she shooked her head as yes.

taehyung: ok let's go..

she said bye to all and went with him....

IN CAR: