chapter 16

TWO WEEKS LATER:

taehyung: did you find out where the knife from.
jk: yes taehyung!
jimin: it's from daegu!
taehyung: daegu?
jk: yes, they said KIM and PARK royal family only will buy these .
taehyung: ok ..

while they were speaking someone knocked at the door.

secretary: sir meeting?
taehyung: coming.
secretary: ok sir.
jk: yaa hyung don't stress yourself more, atleast today itself go home. y/n must be longing for you .
taehyung: ahh ok I'll try.
jimin: try?
taehyung: yes jimin see there is no time for me to eat my meal too already economy was not in stable, already we faced a loss, I don't want it to happen again.
jk: ok but take care.
taehyung: I'll ..

these days taehyung was busy with his both mafia and CEO works, can't able to go home, sometimes he goes home too late night, sometimes stayed in office.

after meeting:

taehyung: send all the copies to my office and you may take your leave.
secretary: ok sir but I'll stay and help you
taehyung: it's ok.
secretary: it's ok sir I'll help you.
taehyung: ok

MIDNIGHT 01:00 AM.

taehyung: thankyou for your help miss sara.
secretary: it's ok sir I'm get going thankyou.
taehyung: wait let me drop you
secretary: but.
taehyung: it's ok, just return help.

after sometime they reached sara apartment.

secretary: thankyou so much sir.
taehyung: it's ok

he was about to go from there but the next thing sara did made his eyes widened. sara kissed him ( note: in lips ok)

taehyung: what is this sara?

he slapped her hardly.

sara: this is not office time Mr. Kim taehyung and you are not my boss, and yeah I couldn't control While I'm around you each and every minute with you, two years back I fell for you Mr Kim taehyung, but you never considered me, yeah I know you love your wife more than anyone, but I just want you to know that I love you, I just want to propose you and I sealed it with kiss. I know you married, you won't love me but please give me sometime I'll move on. don't fire me in secretary position, just I kissed you, it's nothing to you but this kiss mean a lot to me and thanks for today drive, I love you.

after speaking one paragraph she went in leaving taehyung shocked.

taehyung: let's go taehyung she must be searching for you. but what if she came to know about my secretary kissed me? whatever I didn't moved my lips an inch, but what if she hate me if she knows about this? baby! again a huge mess.

with those thoughts he went home.

MEANWHILE IN LIVING ROOM:

jk: y/n ah we want to sleep, please let speak about this tomorrow.
namjoon: yes y/n , we are sleepyhead.

she shooked her head as no

Celestine: here coffee.

jimin: this is third cup of coffee.
( jimin said in fake crying)