chapter 12

taehyung pov: I woke up by feel uncomfortable and saw myself in couch  , but I remember lastly I cuddle with her, where is she?  I got up and saw her sitting and sleeping supporting couch.

without disturbing her he lifted her and took her to their room..

he made her laid on the bed comfortably and laid beside her and cuddled with her

taehyung: I love you y/n , I won't allow anyone one to hurt you.
he kissed her forehead and went to sleep.

MORNING.

Y/n pov: I woke up and saw, we are in our room, and saw him still sleeping, without waking up him I went to do my morning routine...

after taking shower she came back and saw still he was sleeping without making any sound she closed the door slowly and went to kitchen to make breakfast.

y/n pov: yes I don't know to cook but, these days I learned many of the dishes , so here after my cooking only..

she started to prepare breakfast...

y/n pov: shall I put corn? I hate it but, I can't skip blindly cuz I hate it , whatever I'll put..

meanwhile taehyung pov: I woke up and I didn't see her beside me I checked in washroom, she is not there also, shall I go to kitchen, but no way she will be there cuz she don't know Cooking. whatever let me check once..

he came down and went to kitchen and there he saw she was cooking...

taehyung pov: ahh what a surprise my wife cooking, whatever I'm not going to miss this chance for sure Mrs Kim taehyung

he went behind her and hugging her waist..

y/n pov: while I'm cooking I felt a pair of hands back hugging me and I know who it is, so I didn't turn..

taehyung: you should turn now isn't it?

she didn't react anything and continued her cooking..

taehyung: I'm speaking to you my Wifey..

now too she didn't react anything just doing her job.