chapter 24

After some days...

Night 10:30 PM.

taehyung came and finished dinner after fresh up..and about to go , but someone's voice stopped him.

park jae-sang: Mr Kim , I said I want to speak with you!
taehyung: tomorrow, it's already time now.
park jae-sang: it's important!
taehyung: I said tomorrow.
park jae-sang: it's about y/n !
taehyung: y/n?
park jae-sang: yes, I'm her uncle, her father's younger brother.

hearing him taehyung became shocked but didn't showed to him, maintained his cold expression....

taehyung: in my office.

taehyung went to his office room and he followed him..

taehyung: are you tricking me by saying you're my wife's father's younger brother ( uncle)?park jae-sang: why should I trick you?taehyung: cuz you want me to bring down from this position! cuz once you were a mafia too

park jae-sang: why should I trick you?
taehyung: cuz you want me to bring down from this position! cuz once you were a mafia too

park jae-sang: position, my foot! your greedy family, I mean your so called father, your unlce and your...., sorry you people will only seek for that..

taehyung: Mr park ( he shouted)
park jae-sang:  what? I'm saying the truth Mr Kim ( he said calmly)

the atmosphere getting more and more tensed to taehyung, by hearing park jae-sang.

taehyung: I accept my uncle betrayed me but don't ever speak bad about my father or my family..

park jae-sang: you are so innocent taehyung.

taehyung: don't take too much freedom on me Mr park jae-sang..

park jae-sang: I'm not, just listen to me, it's time for you to listen..

taehyung: say.

park jae-sang: I'm send to spy you both, you and y/n !

taehyung: then, why are you not doing it?

park jae-sang: I want my  daughter to be happy with her family. and almost I'm seeing her as my daughter.

taehyung: then why are you still here? and she is my wife Mrs Kim taehyung ok !

park jae-sang: you need to know about the truth!

taehyung: what truth ? , there is no such thing!...

park jae-sang: you are such a fool.

taehyung: Mr park?

he was testing taehyung patience by each and every word..

park jae-sang: yes I'm only Mr park. wait a minute and hear to me.

he signed him to continue..

park jae-sang: you fooled by your whole family except your mother, she is innocent...
you know what she was killed by her own husband...