Chapter 32

[ BOOM ]

.............

within she could shoot taehyung shoot in air... and her man pointed the gun in her head!

taehyung: namjoon go and get y/n.

kim eun soo: what the f**k you are doing kim taehyung? and how you? you didn't tied up?

taehyung: don't you know difference between your man and mine, kim eun soo? Even he said ma'am twice!!!

the man removed his sunglasses and mask

jin: well played sakuro!

sakuro: thankyou sir.

15 minutes before...

Kim eun soo: yaa go and tie them up..

Sakuro tied all of them and went to taehyung.

sakuro: done sir.

sakuro handed the gun instead of tying the rope in his hands..

present:

taehyung: it's all my plan Kim eun soo!!!.

sakuro made her to tie in chair and untied all the members and park jae-sang...

kim eun soo: leave me taehyung! or else you will see the consequences.

taehyung: ok I'll see that afterwards now get ready to pay for your sins.

kim eun soo: you!! you bastard!!

taehyung: yaa all go home I'll come. but anyone be here.

y/n: I don't want to go. I'll go with you.

taehyung: baby just go and get fresh up and wait for me, I'll come soon ok.

y/n: then ok , but wait!

she went to kim eun soo who tied up in chair.

y/n: did you ever tasted pig's urine? uh? how could you say my coffee like that uh?  did you know I have never been to kitchen! . no I went 5 times I think so, whatever I never made black coffee in my life, first time I made that, it tastes like heaven but how could you say my black coffee like that uh??? I hate you!!!

hearing her all laughing..

jk: is she is scolding or saying softly??

taehyung: baby what are you doing?

y/n: how could she say about my black coffee like that?

jimin: are you real y/n?

y/n: this is the time I'm going to see her last time anyway so... I can't sleep if I didn't say this..

namjoon: ok come let's go...

y/n: ok

taehyung: baby strawberry?

y/n: not now! you have already harvested a lot!

Taehyung: no it's already one and half weeks, so..... please my strawberry....

jk: y/n have strawberry? I too want!

y/n: what?

taehyung: yaa Jungkookah??

jk: what I just want strawberry!

y/n: see ! it's all because of you, bye , you won't get strawberry for next two months.

taehyung: baby?

jimin: I'll stay with him , you guys can go ..

all: ok