chapter 28

AFTER TWO MONTHS...

finally y/n is 5 months pregnant.

y/n pov: I'm feeling very hungry

y/n: ok baby come let's go eat something.

speaking with baby, she suddenly I felt a kick in her womb.
she was jumping in happiness and urge to tell him but she couldn't..

she came to living room for some snacks and there jimin approached her

jimin: I need to talk to you y/n .
y/n: I can't forgive him jimin , he need to pay for what he did to my appa
jimin: so are you going to kill him?
y/n: what?
jimin: yes he was dying every day y/n not eating, not sleeping, addicted to alcohol, suffering so much because!
y/n: because?

jimin: because you are not even allowing him to see you nor allowing him to talk with you, you know it's hell to him , then how? you know his love and all are true when it's comes to you and you are his life y/n .

jk: he just afraid, if he tells you about that incidents, you will leave him and he was manipulated by his uncle y/n.

she didn't said anything and stayed silent.

y/n: if he was suffering because of me let him suffer.

jimin: are you going to leave from his life?

y/n: no I want him , I love him !

jimin: then why?
y/n: he lied to me, whatever the reasons he lied to me.
jimin: decision is yours, but please don't let him suffer much , his weakness towards you is not joke.
jk: let's go jimin.
jimin: mm

AT DINNER.
y/n : eomma come with me
celestine : where baby?
y/n: just come.
celestine: ok

she followed y/n where she was climbing upstairs.

she entered his room and saw nothing, alcohol bottles and he just sitting on cold floor and the room was dark

she switched on the lights, he looked upon and blinking his eyes due to flash of light.

She saw his eyes were teary and had dark circles and his face were pale and lips were dry.